Haha nice! What else did you get up to? I'm amazed I got to work on saturday - everyone else went to bed the bastards!

went to the pride of spittlefields for most of saturday, then they all took me to lose my nando's virginity, then went to the dolphin for lots of bad dancing :D and went for a roast yesterday somewhere in hackney. :happy:

mick has a great photo of us two on the sofa :LOL:

went to the pride of spittlefields for most of saturday, then they all took me to lose my nando's virginity, then went to the dolphin for lots of bad dancing :D and went for a roast yesterday somewhere in hackney. :happy:

mick has a great photo of us two on the sofa :LOL:

You got the full experience then! Amazing :LOL:

I can't wait to see it :facepalm:

I'll get him to show me on saturday :D

Don't suppose you're coming~?

i'm in london on the 30th, can't really afford to do 3 weekends :( had to miss out on that fucking tank in bristol tonight :'(

if you can manage that weekend though, it will be epic :D

i'm in london on the 30th, can't really afford to do 3 weekends :( had to miss out on that fucking tank in bristol tonight :'(

if you can manage that weekend though, it will be epic :D

What's happening?

I'm also not sure if I can do three weekends in a row, particularly as we're going up next Wednesday as well but I'll consider it!

INDUSTRY are gonna be playing live on BBC Radio Lincolnshire on the 6th February. We'll be on "The Mix: Introducing" where we'll play live and be interviewed.

We're also playing a couple of gigs up North over the next couple of weeks.

BRADFORD - Gasworks on 29th Jan. This gig will be filmed and made into a live DVD. We're also being supported by Aura (Iwantamanson's band) and best of all, ENTRY IS FREE!!!

LEEDS - Mine @ Leeds University Union on 8th February. This is a charity gig organised by the Leeds University Rock Society. 6 bands are playing and we're headlining. Entry costs £4.

See if you can come! Try your very best! You won't be disappointed!!! ;)

dates, dates, dates..

BRADFORD - Gasworks on 29th Jan. This gig will be filmed and made into a live DVD. We're also being supported by Aura (Iwantamanson's band) and best of all, ENTRY IS FREE!!!

;)

This!

And anyone from Great Manchester will know what im talking about with these..

Moho's Live - Supporting Hot Club De Paris - 8th Feb

The Backdoor Project - 20th Feb

The Milbeck - 28th Feb

The RITZ - 20th March