UPCOMING INDUSTRY GIGS

29th January 2009 - BRADFORD - Gasworks

13th February 2009 - PETERBOROUGH - Met Lounge

16th February 2009 - SHEFFIELD - Venue TBA

28th February 2009 - MANCHESTER - The Milbeck

9th April 2009 - PETERBOROUGH - The Solstice

Come and see us! :D

• 2 weeks later...

New recordings of old songs are now up on the 3SC Myspace. oFFoNoFF is a bit too heavily mastered (purposefully for myspace) and need to redo the EQ on the vocal, other than that, got lots of songs on the way, all sounding rather lovely and we are after gigs and if anyone would like to put us on, or support them, please email the3storeychemist @ googlemail dot com

Rag doll girl is currently not doing anything due to various things going on in our lives and I'm probs about to start work on a new project, so what this space!

:)

Thanks.

With the mixing, I basically took everything down a little bit in the verses, and then brought it up in the choruses to give it a more "explosive" sounds for the choruses. There are probably better ways of doing this with compression, as you said, but I only do this as a hobby and have no real idea what I'm doing... so it's all experimental for me.

Another thing, possibly, could be that the bass also goes up an octave in the verses too... just a thought... I'm not really sure... haha.

And I do a few live shows, but only locally with my band (where I have to share the set with the songs by the band, and not just my own music). I wish I could do more though :\ Unfortunately, that's one of the downsides of working solo.

ahh right i see. that makes sense, also you are probably right about the bass too. its one of those instruments you only miss when its gone, kinda like a cat that shits everywhere.... :p

let me know if you ever stray to somewhere in the north west and play cause i'd love to come to see that :D