Belgische Musers Thread

LiSN

Weet iemand of er nog een mail volgt met facturatiedetails? Er staat dat de order pas verwerkt wordt als er betaald is...

Ik heb een account, en als ik daarop inlog zie ik ze bij m'n bestellingen staan.

Maar een mail heb ik niet gehad.

Onder het boxje waar staan 'ja ik ga akkoord' stond dat ze pas later in de dag mailen met de bevestiging :p

dat gebeurt idd meer. Zeker bij grote events. Als de mails ook nog direct gestuurd moeten worden, is dat helemaal niet goed voor de servers. Ze wachten tot het terug kalm is en dan komen de mails.

In de mail met de details staat dat ze voor de eerste gingen. Dus als je eerst voor NL ging en dan voor B, dan werd B gecanceled. Allé, daar lijkt hun uitleg toch op.

ja... belachelijk dus, eigenlijk... (en zeg dat dan van te voren).

iemand had op de valreep nog de B presale link, thanks sweetheart! :-)
:eek:

hey, um, what does it mean if i'm on the waiting list? probably never get my ticket, or? :erm:

you don't have a ticket now, but you are on the waiting list for when others don't pay their tickets or there are more tickets available because of the position of the stage.

you don't have a ticket now, but you are on the waiting list for when others don't pay their tickets or there are more tickets available because of the position of the stage.

aww, crap..anyways, thank you :)

EDIT: oh jesus christ, i hate to be bothering your thread, but maybe you guys have experience with that website, which i dont :D

i just got this mail:

"CONFIRMATION PROVISIONAL RESERVATION

Dear Nele

Your reservation of 2 tickets with order number XXXXXXXXXXX was correctly noted.

Your order will be handled after we receive your payment.

In the meantime the tickets remain reserved.

Your reservation number : XXXXXXXXXX

The amount of your reservation: XXXXXXXX

Kind regards,

Tele Ticket Service"

um - how am i supposed to pay? i dont have any paying information yet?! or is this just another note that i am on the waiting list? but why should i pay if i'm just on the waiting list? i dont get if i got tickets or not :erm::(

een vriendin van mij is niet bij de gelukkigen, als er nog iemand eentje over heeft, zou ze daar wel eens blij mee kunnen zijn :)

ben blij dat ik die stress niet heb moeten doormaken vanmorgen, had ook niet gelukt van op het werk :erm:

aww, crap..anyways, thank you :)

EDIT: oh jesus christ, i hate to be bothering your thread, but maybe you guys have experience with that website, which i dont :D

i just got this mail:

"CONFIRMATION PROVISIONAL RESERVATION

Dear Nele

Your reservation of 2 tickets with order number XXXXXXXXXXX was correctly noted.

Your order will be handled after we receive your payment.

In the meantime the tickets remain reserved.

Your reservation number : XXXXXXXXXX

The amount of your reservation: XXXXXXXX

Kind regards,

Tele Ticket Service"

um - how am i supposed to pay? i dont have any paying information yet?! or is this just another note that i am on the waiting list? but why should i pay if i'm just on the waiting list? i dont get if i got tickets or not :erm::(

Did you enter a payment method when u went on the waiting list?

Otherwise i would suggest sending an email or calling them with your order number and explaining your problem. Then it should get sorted out.

Did you enter a payment method when u went on the waiting list?

Otherwise i would suggest sending an email or calling them with your order number and explaining your problem. Then it should get sorted out.

thats the problem, my only payment method to choose from was "waiting list" :erm: i'm gonna give them a call tomorrow, thank you ;)

Zijn wel aan tickets geraakt, dat het geen staanplaatsen waren op het middenplein had ik al verwerkt tijdens m'n examen Nederlands, maar toen ik 's avonds hoorde dat we helemaal bovenaan links zitten... Achja, beter dan niks uiteraard. Als ze terugkeren naar Werchter zullen we wel weer ergens vooraan staan. Hadden we nu maar een creditcard tijdens de pre-sale!

Archived