KirkBot

I am in Australia and while I was buying the mugs I did some shopping in the Muse shop for myself (actually I was doing my kids shopping for them)- if any of it gets here before Christmas it will be a bonus! :D

Look at the big picture guys - it won't be the end of the world if we don't get what we want by Christmas - just think of all the people who don't even live in a home to get things delivered to.

STILL NO FUCKING EMAIL :mad:

it sucks like :stunned:

i still don't have my mugs and the tracking number i got isn't working on the royal mail site..

:mad:

yeeeaahhhhh!!

Love ur mug pics. I'll have black coffee, 2 sugars plz..

;)

I ordered a bag, a black mug, and a set of 4 badges. I got the bag and the mug, then a week later, I got a set of 4....mugs!?! I'm not complaining, I've only been charged for the badges, but I would have rather got them instead... I don't really need 5 mugs! :rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

u got my mugs!!!!!!!!!!

:LOL::LOL:

GET IN haha! oh man! on the 12th a card was put through door bout a missed delivery. i thought it was for my mum and it just sed our surname on it... well i just rang up and they sed they did send out a dispatch note... but i put in my email wrong lmao oops. so they given me the item number so i can track it. they keep it up to a week but looks like it may have gone back as its been over a week. I feel soo stupid :$

^ that's great! At least you got yours sent to you on time I JUST got mine in the post today :LOL::rolleyes::D About Fecking time!! Just waiting for one sticker to be sent to me in the post as promised by Sam Sparrow so wooop! Put us through hell, but wooop! They're soo cool these mugs it was (kinda) fecking worth it haha! :happy:

I aint got mine yet, should have em after xmas

Archived