Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

sounds awesome :LOL:

Is the music any good then? I don't actually know them, might get some of their songs soon :) .. what kind of music is it?

I don't quite remember :erm:

She made me listen to quite a few songs, but it didn't really stick.

It's rock though.

They're pretty good, I remember thinking that.

Sorry if this was like a private discussion & I'm interupting. :-/

Hi!

I am having trouble finding some Antic Cafe/AnCafe albums to buy in the UK, so can anyone suggest some Japanese companies perhaps that ship worldwide? Any help would be just spiffy. :)

I read somewhere that http://www.amazon.co.jp can ship them to the UK. I haven't tried it myself though.

sounds awesome :LOL:

Is the music any good then? I don't actually know them, might get some of their songs soon :) .. what kind of music is it?

It's like pop/rock. They had a MySpace but I think it's vanished.

Sorry if this was like a private discussion & I'm interupting. :-/

I read somewhere that http://www.amazon.co.jp can ship them to the UK. I haven't tried it myself though.

Of course you're not! =]

Hey thanks! I didn't even think of trying japanese amazon. or that amazon.jp would ship to UK :D

thank you again! :)

Now I can get the albums for real, yay

• 5 weeks later...

Err...started watching Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihohteto. Good stuff and purdy art. Set in an AU universe that has parallel histories with his one, only in this one the Bakumatsu's actually a machine that the Japanese Government has conspired and orchestrated to achieve whatever it is governments always seem to want to achieve. Supernatural themes are included, of course.

Another one that I've (barely) started and impressed with already is Kekkaishi. Very clean and nice art. Been following the manga and liked the story enough. Given that it's a shounen title, and I've been losing steam with this genre lately, I hope this one, at least, will hold. So far, so good.

And i youtubed that Antic Cafe band that some of you were discussing about earlier. The song Odoru Meruhen Tokei isn't half bad but the lead singer's voice and singing style (in that song at least) annoyed me. I suppose I see the appeal for some but they're probably not for me. My taste prolly runs more towards stuff from D.O.A. and Suga Shikao.

• 3 weeks later...
can anyone let me know what the Japanese symbol is for Muse as i need to add to my collection of tattoos!!

Cheers, and a Happy New Year!

Treas

If I remember correctly, there's a t-shirt in the muse shop that has the Muse logo in Japanese. (I'm quite sure it was Japanese :unsure: )

So, does anyone know the manga/anime Hikaru no Go ? I've looked it up for a bit, and it sounded quite interesting.

And I'm seriously considering starting to buy the manga for Battle Royale. The film was awesome, and apparantly the manga is even better :eek: ..

Ooh, and I've gotten some songs from AnCafé :D . I like them, especially Candy Holic :D .. Though I seriously thought Bou was a girl. It just left me in shock for a little while, finding out he's actually a boy.. Was quite funny trying to explain to my friends though :LOL:

can anyone let me know what the Japanese symbol is for Muse as i need to add to my collection of tattoos!!

Cheers, and a Happy New Year!

Treas

it's the bands name written in Japanese with the 2 lines we know oh so well. I'll se whether or not I can get my character set going again (it's been a bit spastic lately, switching on and off at random times O.o)

ミューズ

there.

So, does anyone know the manga/anime Hikaru no Go ? I've looked it up for a bit, and it sounded quite interesting.

Ooh, and I've gotten some songs from AnCafé :D . I like them, especially Candy Holic :D .. Though I seriously thought Bou was a girl. It just left me in shock for a little while, finding out he's actually a boy.. Was quite funny trying to explain to my friends though :LOL:

I didn't really like hikaru no go, but that can just be my personal taste. Lately I've been catching up on Bleach episodes (I'm so behind, it's not even funny) and I started watching ハチミツとクローバー (Honey & Clover) it's really cute and funny, but I have yet to discover a plotline :LOL:

Bou has better legs than me :indiff:

That really says something about his legs.

But seriously, most of those guys that go around wearing skirts and shit have GREAT legs. So unfair! T.T

true... I've never really paid attention to his legs though, should I?

Again, true. Except, this one guy at my school, who often wears a Scottish kilt-type-thing, and it looks awful. Makes my day though :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'm planning a trip to Japan towards the end of March (that should hopefully coincide with the Cherry Blossom Festivals), for 3-4 weeks. Now, considering that my interest in Japan is divided equally between the culture (just your regular curious Westerner - I don't know too much about it and I'm definitely not an obsessive fan of all that is Japanese) and the nature, how should I plan my trip, in rough lines? I think spending a week in Hokaido, a week in the Nara/Kyoto area + a few days in Tokyo are a "must" for me. Seeing those cheeky monkeys up in the Alps is also on my diary. So what's next?

Any tips would be welcome

Please answer here, so that everyone could enjoy your input.

(page 6)

Japan - Iychi Ban! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can someone tell me if there are Muse sites in Japan and what are the main rock magazines there?
Aw, sorry Sylvie, I can't help you ... I've been away too long.

The Tokyo gig is coming up next week! I'll take pics if I can. :D

Have fun in Japan, Gil! I'll be flying there the day after tomorrow.

*sings Starlight*

:D

Aw, sorry Sylvie, I can't help you ... I've been away too long.

The Tokyo gig is coming up next week! I'll take pics if I can. :D

Have fun in Japan, Gil! I'll be flying there the day after tomorrow.

*sings Starlight*

:D

What a coincidence! I'm leaving on Thursday as well!

But I'm going to Okinawa first.

Have a great time at the Tokyo show!

Btw, how are you going to take pics there. Sneaking in a camera is not that difficult, but a crowd may not likely to be cooperative. :ninja:

Btw, how are you going to take pics there. Sneaking in a camera is not that difficult, but a crowd may not likely to be cooperative. :ninja:
Dunno. I'll take if I can, it's not a promise. :pimp:

I hope you had a good flight ... i'll be on the plane tomorrow. *scared*

Long time no speak everybody!!

I've just come back from Muse's gig at Shinkiba studiocoast!!

I really enjoyed that!!!

Today I finally heard "sunburn" which is the first Muse's song I heard!

Can someone tell me if there are Muse sites in Japan and what are the main rock magazines there?

I want to launch an Asian Theme in Unomuse, thanks.:):rolleyes: thanks.:)

I'm really late to reply.

The main rock magazine in Japan is "rockin' on",but "Crossbeat" and "Snoozer" are also popular.

It seems that Muse are going to Japan again in the coming July for Fujirock

Omg

Why do they visit Japan that often??

:(

It isn't made public,but I think almost confirmed.

I don't know the reason,but I could say they have gotten popular since showbiz in Japan.

That's why they often come to Japan...maybe.

Archived