Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

I'm really late to reply.

The main rock magazine in Japan is "rockin' on",but "Crossbeat" and "Snoozer" are also popular.

Aw many thanks, perhaps you could help us to find some ones?

the link of Uno is in my sig. I'm going to have a look but I'm afraid not to understand!:LOL: :LOL:

Hi! I'm new here.

I came back from the show tonight in Tokyo. That was amazing! It's hard to explain how it was in English... and in Japanese too! とにかく最高でした!

I wish Muse will come back to Japan for Fujirock this year, then I will get a ticket.

Are there anyone who went to see the show tonight in Tokyo on this board?

Hi! I'm new here.

I came back from the show tonight in Tokyo. That was amazing! It's hard to explain how it was in English... and in Japanese too! とにかく最高でした!

I wish Muse will come back to Japan for Fujirock this year, then I will get a ticket.

Are there anyone who went to see the show tonight in Tokyo on this board?

Heya!

I attended the gig on 10th,and I'm going to go today's one!

I heard yesterday's one was better than day before yesterday.

I really wanted to go there yesterday!!!but I can't complain about it.

私もフジロック行きますよ。

毎年行っているので、Museが見られて本当に嬉しいです。

Heya!

I attended the gig on 10th,and I'm going to go today's one!

I heard yesterday's one was better than day before yesterday.

I really wanted to go there yesterday!!!but I can't complain about it.

私もフジロック行きますよ。

毎年行っているので、Museが見られて本当に嬉しいです。

It's difficult to compare two shows because they have different setlists... Anyway Muse is one of the best bands whatever they play!

I'm absolutely going to the festival too! I think Fujirock is the best festival in the world:D Everyone is nice, everything there is amazing and Muse will be there! 去年は行けなかったので、今年は苗場に復活します!今から楽しみ♪

楽しそうね!:)

私はまたミューズのコンサートに行きたいよ。

(済みません、まだまだ日本語が下手です。。。):$

すごい楽しかったですよー!Museは最高のバンドでした!

日本語、下手じゃないですよ。気にしないでまた書き込みしてください♪

I'm not seeing Muse in Japan, though I'm probably going to Pinkpop here in Holland where Muse is pretty much the main act this year. :D

Any other Dutchies (or non-Dutchies) here going to Pinkpop? The line-up so far is amazing :D

Anyway...

starting new school -hopefully- in a few months :D ...Finally learning some proper Japanese! YAY!

God, I wanna go to Japan :( ..

*goes back to watching Gravitation*

I'm not seeing Muse in Japan, though I'm probably going to Pinkpop here in Holland where Muse is pretty much the main act this year. :D

Any other Dutchies (or non-Dutchies) here going to Pinkpop? The line-up so far is amazing :D

Anyway...

starting new school -hopefully- in a few months :D ...Finally learning some proper Japanese! YAY!

The line up for Pinkpop is indeed great, but I'm going to Lowlands instead.

The vibe on Lowlands is much better and they've got tents :D

It's difficult to compare two shows because they have different setlists... Anyway Muse is one of the best bands whatever they play!

I'm absolutely going to the festival too! I think Fujirock is the best festival in the world:D Everyone is nice, everything there is amazing and Muse will be there! 去年は行けなかったので、今年は苗場に復活します!今から楽しみ♪

フジロックは本当にいいですね。ラインアップはGLASTONBURYよりすごいと思っています。(I MEAN, FOR MY OWN TASTE)

でもここ数年SUMMERSONICも大変いいですね。。。

もしことしARCADE FIREもフジロックに参加したら、私は行きたいです。:$ :$ :$

little off-topic sorry..i didnt know you speak Japanese Rain!:eek:

The line up for Pinkpop is indeed great, but I'm going to Lowlands instead.

The vibe on Lowlands is much better and they've got tents :D

tents for the shows you mean? True... but I haven't got the money to go to both, so I decided to go to Pinkpop (and my friends are going to Pinkpop as well, so I can join them)... How's the line-up for Lowlands then? (if it's been announced already, that is).

Anyway...

You should come to Japan for Fujirock Festival this year! It's gonna be amazing, I think...

I don't know about Pinkpop in Holland. Is it the beggest festival in Halland and the Netherland?

By the way I've learned a few Dutch from my ex-flatmate last year and I've tried to introduced myself in Dutch. But it didn't work:(

今年はこれからどんどんラインアップが発表になるので楽しみです♪いつになったらMUSEは発表になるんだろう・・・。Arcade FireはおととしSummer Sonicに出たからFujiに出るか分かりませんね。でも、絶対Summer SonicよりFujirockの方が彼らに合うと思います!

Anno,Mariko,you lucky giiiirrrrrrls!23 songs,2 hours...How much did you pay to Matt and co.? :LOL:

Oh,hello,the_light and rainyfilth!Are you Japanese?Sorry to ask but it's been a long time since last time I posted in this thread...

Gravitation,Lottie?Don't read Gravitation Remix,it's hardcore and you are under age yet :p:LOL:

You should come to Japan for Fujirock Festival this year! It's gonna be amazing, I think...

I don't know about Pinkpop in Holland. Is it the beggest festival in Halland and the Netherland?

By the way I've learned a few Dutch from my ex-flatmate last year and I've tried to introduced myself in Dutch. But it didn't work:(

I don't even have the money to go on a holiday -full stop. I can hardly even pay for Pinkpop, and it's pretty much the cheapest festival around :LOL: ..

I'd love to come to Fujirock though, I sure will someday :D

I'm not sure if Pinkpop is *the* biggest, but it's one of the biggest. Shows get shown on tv and all, about 60.000 visitors (I think), and pretty big bands (Muse, Evanescence, Lostprophets, etc.)

Oh, tell me, what did you say? :D ...I still can't introduce myself in Japanese:(

DANIIIII!!!! Long time no see! How are you? I was talking about you today :D ..

And no, I'm not reading Gravitation Remix, though I have heard about it. I was watching the episodes, though I can't find ep. 13 anywhere. The links where I got them from stopped at 12, which ended with a cliffhanger, aaaaargh!! Shuichi lost his voice somehow (with Ryuichi walking past...weirdo stuff), and Eiri is still in New York acting emo-ish (though he's allowed acting all emo), and, and, *AAAAAAARGHHH*... :'(

*realises something*

Daniel, did yóu read Gravitation Remix? o.O

Anno,Mariko,you lucky giiiirrrrrrls!23 songs,2 hours...How much did you pay to Matt and co.? :LOL:

Oh,hello,the_light and rainyfilth!Are you Japanese?Sorry to ask but it's been a long time since last time I posted in this thread...

Gravitation,Lottie?Don't read Gravitation Remix,it's hardcore and you are under age yet :p:LOL:

Oh, I'm not a Japanese. I'm chinese...:)nice to meet you

Oh, tell me, what did you say? :D ...I still can't introduce myself in Japanese:(

I think it was something like "Watashi no namae wa Charlotte desu"...I think :LOL:

DANIIIII!!!! Long time no see! How are you? I was talking about you today :D ..

Something bad,I'm sure ¬¬...Hahahahahaha,good,I'm glad to see you haven't forgotten me(I haven't forgotten you,also).By the way,I know it's been a long time but,did my gift arrive? :LOL:

Daniel, did yóu read Gravitation Remix? o.O

no,no,it's not my kind of story xD.But the Spanish edition was cool,so I took a look and,well...I could see it is hardcore! xD

Oh, I'm not a Japanese. I'm chinese...nice to meet you

Nice to meet you as well:D .Hahahaha,a teacher of mine said last Wednesday that China will rule the world...and I don't disagree in that xD.After all,he said we should find some Chinese girlfriend/boyfriend xD.There are a lot of Chinese people in Spain,so it's not hard at all xD.

We're lucky lucky we so lucky!!:D

Mariko was going to go to Osaka's gigs,but actually she couldn't because of her condition.

That's a shame......but I heard she is fine now.

Daniel,I'll reply Email to you after Nagoya's gig and I'll tell you how much I pay to Matt xDDDDD

まりこさん、体調はいかがですか?

お元気になられたら、またフォーラムの感想を聞かせてくださいね。

Nice to meet you as well:D .Hahahaha,a teacher of mine said last Wednesday that China will rule the world...and I don't disagree in that xD.After all,he said we should find some Chinese girlfriend/boyfriend xD.There are a lot of Chinese people in Spain,so it's not hard at all xD.

:LOL:

well boyfriend is possible,actually right now the population of Chinese man are lot more than that of Chinese woman.

Hi, dan_kawaguchi

Yeah, I'm Japanese who lives in Japan. It's pretty cool to talk with someone from different country on this board;) Nice to meet you.

And are you from Spain?

To lottie2002

I said "I'm 'the light', nice to meet you " in Dutch. I'm not sure how to spell those in Dutch though.

The pronunciation of Dutch is very difficult for me:( I wish I could pronunce well!

Hi, dan_kawaguchi

Yeah, I'm Japanese who lives in Japan. It's pretty cool to talk with someone from different country on this board;) Nice to meet you.

And are you from Spain?

To lottie2002

I said "I'm 'the light', nice to meet you " in Dutch. I'm not sure how to spell those in Dutch though.

The pronunciation of Dutch is very difficult for me:( I wish I could pronunce well!

"I'm the light" *snigger* :LOL:

It's okay though, Dutch is an extremely difficult language (hell, I'm Dutch and I don't speak Dutch properly :LOL: .. You would be amazed at the amount of, for example, spelling mistakes I make. And I'm one of the best Dutch students in my class, most people here are even worse :LOL: )

I'm quite curious as to how my Japanese pronunciation is going to be :LOL:

Dani: errr, gift? ... *thinks*... oh, wait! You send me that little puppet keychain thingy, right? It's really cool :D .. Can't believe I forgot it, I see it almost every day :stunned:

Archived