Hi guys!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for a long time for Muse The Movie to be released and some of you have been impatiently waiting :p

Tonight I had the honour to have a first look at the first 10 minutes of the movie and I can assure you of one thing: IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Liam has taken his time which means that he has perfected it in the smallest of details: the transitions, voiceovers and succession of footage all flaw and work perfectly. Deciding to push back the release and incorporating the battle of the band footage gives the documentary a true sense of beginning. The preview takes the time to set up the scene of Muse's origins yet it manages to grab the viewer's interest: after a couple of minutes I was so absorbed that I had completely forgotten that it was just a snippet.

So ladies and gentlemen :D Be glad that Liam has taken all this extra time to perfect this movie because I can promise you: the word epic doesn't even start to cover how good this thing is gonna be :yesey:

And Liam - thank you for sharing and thank you for putting together something that has the quality of an official documentary. I am convinced that if Muse was to see this they would be proud of the way you are telling their story (and I think teh kirk would be very scared of the competition! ;) )

That's it from me :happy:

Thank you for the info :) of course we can trust Liam with anything. Cant wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Grr I keep thinking it's Liam saying he's finished it whenever this thread gets bumped :LOL: stop itt!

lol so do i!! xDD then I come rushing over here and it's like..."oh nvm...just some person responding to an old message" >3>

I guess a good giveaway to whether or not the movie is posted, is to check you last post and see whether or not a million pages have flown by! xDD If so, check the last message and see if it says "Yo, this movies is teh shiznits!!" xD

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

Films done and everything, im just waiting to upload it until after we've had the fan get together viewing of it.

A couple have had an advanced screening of the beginning of the film, L's done alittle review on it a couple of pages back.

It was quite hard work, the amount of research and paperwork i had while working on this film to get it accurate was quite immense, and I hope you'll agree its been worth the wait and taking that little bit longer to make it that little bit more true and respectable to how muses career should be shown from the point of view of us fans as well as potraying Muses journey to the full in the style of the film will be worth it.

Hey guys

Films done and everything, im just waiting to upload it until after we've had the fan get together viewing of it.

A couple have an advanced screening of the beginning of the film, L's done alittle review on it a couple of pages back.

It was quite hard work, the amount of research and paperwork i had while working on this film to get it accurate was quite immense, and I hope you'll agree its been worth the wait and taking that little bit longer to make it that little bit more true and respectable to how muses career should be shown from the point of view of us fans as well as potraying Muses journey to the full in the style of the film will be worth it.

Yay! :awesome:

Thank you soo much! The trailer looks immense! I'm looking foreward to it.

Hey guys

A couple have had an advanced screening of the beginning of the film, L's done alittle review on it a couple of pages back.

:kiss:

Archived