• 3 weeks later...
Liam's been working on it (said something about subtitles); I'm just grateful he's making it at all. He'll let us all know when he's finished.

This.

Liam is still busy with the subtitles (quite a mammoth task) and he will let us know once he's got them sorted. :happy:

Following The Royal Albert Hall, Marlay Park, & V Festival DVD, I shall share with you all my next project.... "MUSE....THE MOVIE!" :D A trailer for it can be watched below...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxfNY7H5fg#

I got the idea when looking back at all my Muse vids right back from 1999 to the current day and seeing how much they've progressed and built their ambitions higher every year, that this would be a great idea to make a documentary style film, starting right back from when Muse began to the present day, and selecting clips from my large collection of footage to compose a feature length film of Muses history.

Featuring interviews, the making of each album, performances, and all comedy from every year and lots more to really give a detailed look at each step of Muses journey and to see the evolution of Muse crafted into a documentary movie of their career.

:)

holy sh*t!!! u r takeabow19!!!! i am a subscriber to urs lol

Liam's been working on it (said something about subtitles); I'm just grateful he's making it at all. He'll let us all know when he's finished.

exactly.

cut the poor guy a break. he's doing this for fun and just wants to share it with us. I know it's later than he originally said, but in fairness he told us before that this would probably be the case. not to mention he's working on other things and has his life to worry about too. just be patient, and don't worry, when it comes out we'll know...

this isn't just for mojo, this is for everyone who's wondering what's going on and/or complaining. just so you don't feel singled-out.

• 3 weeks later...
Following The Royal Albert Hall, Marlay Park, & V Festival DVD, I shall share with you all my next project.... "MUSE....THE MOVIE!" :D A trailer for it can be watched below...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQxfNY7H5fg#

I got the idea when looking back at all my Muse vids right back from 1999 to the current day and seeing how much they've progressed and built their ambitions higher every year, that this would be a great idea to make a documentary style film, starting right back from when Muse began to the present day, and selecting clips from my large collection of footage to compose a feature length film of Muses history.

Featuring interviews, the making of each album, performances, and all comedy from every year and lots more to really give a detailed look at each step of Muses journey and to see the evolution of Muse crafted into a documentary movie of their career.

:)

Fabulous!! I loved the bit when it said "Their amibitions got a little higher" and Hysteria kicked in. Great editing! But I then watched the Matt Bellamy on Britain's Got Talent video you did - and I'm in a bit of pain from laughing at it, that end bit with Matt going "waaah!!" and Simon being like "What?" was priceless :LOL: Keep it up!

Guys Liam is making a DVD from the Friday gig from Teignmouth for us (when he didn't even attend) as well as finishing the movie...

So please be understanding (especially when he does it all out of his own back and doesn;t get or ask for anything in return)

Guys Liam is making a DVD from the Friday gig from Teignmouth for us (when he didn't even attend) as well as finishing the movie...

So please be understanding (especially when he does it all out of his own back and doesn;t get or ask for anything in return)

Not to mention the work he's doing/done for the "Thank you Muse" project aswell :yesey:

Liam's a busy guy, respect to him for doing this on his own time :awesome:

Not to mention the work he's doing/done for the "Thank you Muse" project aswell :yesey:

Liam's a busy guy, respect to him for doing this on his own time :awesome:

:stunned: wow. Liam, take your time! And thanks for all ur doing, your like the ultimate fan for the fans lol.

----------------

Now playing: Muse - Uprising

via FoxyTunes

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw an introduction to the movie on YT. quite epic stuff there :D waiting impatiently for the dvd and many thanks for making this huge yet (i believe) pleasing job ;)

Cheers! :)

Now that ive had time to subtitle ive been able to add bits onto the end and I think as a whole it really works how the film starts with them at teignmouth before they met, then ends with them returning back when they're famous.

Now that ive had time to subtitle ive been able to add bits onto the end and I think as a whole it really works how the film starts with them at teignmouth before they met, then ends with them returning back when they're famous.

Sounds like a brilliant idea (Muse has come full circle) - how to make an epic movie even more epic!! :D

Thanks for doing this Liam :happy:

Awww that's a great idea:)

Ohhh nice, glad you didn't rush to finish it then because that sounds like a cool angle.

Hi guys!

I know a lot of you have been waiting for a long time for Muse The Movie to be released and some of you have been impatiently waiting :p

Tonight I had the honour to have a first look at the first 10 minutes of the movie and I can assure you of one thing: IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Liam has taken his time which means that he has perfected it in the smallest of details: the transitions, voiceovers and succession of footage all flaw and work perfectly. Deciding to push back the release and incorporating the battle of the band footage gives the documentary a true sense of beginning. The preview takes the time to set up the scene of Muse's origins yet it manages to grab the viewer's interest: after a couple of minutes I was so absorbed that I had completely forgotten that it was just a snippet.

So ladies and gentlemen :D Be glad that Liam has taken all this extra time to perfect this movie because I can promise you: the word epic doesn't even start to cover how good this thing is gonna be :yesey:

And Liam - thank you for sharing and thank you for putting together something that has the quality of an official documentary. I am convinced that if Muse was to see this they would be proud of the way you are telling their story (and I think teh kirk would be very scared of the competition! ;) )

That's it from me :happy:

Archived