It's supposed to be released when Liam's finished. He's doing this for free on his own spare time so stop naggering about it not being "on time", the fact that he's even making it is awesome enough

A valid point. But he's already hinted at many different release dates over the past year, so it's natural to wonder why it's been taking so long.

A valid point. But he's already hinted at many different release dates over the past year, so it's natural to wonder why it's been taking so long.

Because he is doing this in his free time - FREE TIME. Liam does have a life to lead outside of making this, you know, and things do and will crop up that prevent him from being able to work on this as much he'd probably like. Just be grateful he's spending so much time on it, ffs.

Liam has said before that it will be done when it's done, so I can't se why people insist on asking the same questions about when it will be released over and over again. I don't care if I have to wait 40 years for it, Liam's awesome for doing it and it's worth the wait, no matter how long.

Liam has said before that it will be done when it's done, so I can't se why people insist on asking the same questions about when it will be released over and over again. I don't care if I have to wait 40 years for it, Liam's awesome for doing it and it's worth the wait, no matter how long.

I am in total agreement with you! Willing to wait forever if it means it'll be good quality. :)

Because he is doing this in his free time - FREE TIME. Liam does have a life to lead outside of making this, you know, and things do and will crop up that prevent him from being able to work on this as much he'd probably like. Just be grateful he's spending so much time on it, ffs.

Oh really? You don't say!

You have completely missed my point.

I see your point, however many counterarguments have been made on several pages of this thread that pretty much makes your point invalid.

Seriously.

I understand what you mean and all, but...let's face it. Life is busy, life is fun, and life is stressful. Things get in the way of deadlines, and when you're working on a project that's not done for a grade, for a price, or for anything else that's majorly important, life tends to win in a fight over deadlines.

Aside from that, it's not like he quit working on it, but if everyone keeps badgering him about it, he might just quit the whole thing and then we get nothing. I think we put enough pressure on him as it is. Let him be, sit in a chair, and bite your tongue and just....wait. Relax. Life is far too short and too busy to waste time being angry, and/or frustrated and annoyed at someone who's spending his free time to share something with all of us for free. Watch a movie, hang out with friends, listen to music and before you know it.....the movie will be here.

Hey guys

Films done and everything, im just waiting to upload it until after we've had the fan get together viewing of it.

A couple have had an advanced screening of the beginning of the film, L's done alittle review on it a couple of pages back.

It was quite hard work, the amount of research and paperwork i had while working on this film to get it accurate was quite immense, and I hope you'll agree its been worth the wait and taking that little bit longer to make it that little bit more true and respectable to how muses career should be shown from the point of view of us fans as well as potraying Muses journey to the full in the style of the film will be worth it.

All I will say.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived