Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

Thank you, Muse, for incomparable MuseMom moments like this one: on the 5-plus hour drive home tonite from Whistler, Brian and I were listening to my iPod on shuffle, with my eclectic mix of old and new music, from Cream and Doors to Bad Religion/Mad Caddies/Living End/Green Day and of course Muse. Butterflies and Hurricanes came on, and Brian slowly said: "Best...song...ever." Brilliant, that son of mine, simply brilliant!

A family that sticks together loves MUSE together :)

It's the stick-together family that wins the joys of earth,

That hears the sweetest music and that finds the finest mirth;

It's the old home roof that shelters all the charm that life can give;

There you find the gladdest play-ground, there the happiest spot to live.

But the gladdest sort of people, when the busy day is done,

Are the families and friends who together share their fun.

Tell me about it. I'm taking 16 credit hours next spring semester. Ahh, it's giving me a headache. When I went to see them this past April, I had an exam the next morning...it was really stressful...I had to review my notes the morning of my exam, lol. I am the worst procrastinator in the world.

I'm taking 19 next semester.

Good news though; i was accepted to San Jose State...os if no one else wants me, at least I have that place to go to next fall.

You know what I realized ??? Now, that I work at Marriott ? I can get us hotel rooms for CHEAP for the next tour. wherever I WANT !:D

"Friends and Family.":D

Oh ! And thank you, Muse, for...........the Hullabaloo concert. Just watching it for the 2nd time, and it *rocks*.

You know what I realized ??? Now, that I work at Marriott ? I can get us hotel rooms for CHEAP for the next tour. wherever I WANT !:D

Oh ! And thank you, Muse, for...........the Hullabaloo concert. Just watching it for the 2nd time, and it *rocks*.

... !!!!

sweet... we have a Mariott in my hometown now, come visit! .. not like there's much to do though. :happy:

thank you muse for a dvd. but no thank you to amazon & hmv that's charging me almost $40 for it. :ninja:

I'm taking 19 next semester.

Good news though; i was accepted to San Jose State...os if no one else wants me, at least I have that place to go to next fall.

Congrats Chanel...definitely something to be proud of! :) Other places you'd rather go to?

And I am family: MuseMOM to be exact! Can't wait for all the meetups on the next tour...

Congrats Chanel...definitely something to be proud of! :) Other places you'd rather go to?

Yeah...Rhode Island School of Design, or California College of the Arts.

I sold my first print today. The one of the guitar i posted up here before. Sold it for $10.

2 of my portrait photos are in the student exhibit as well.

Hi,Musers!Here's Cate,the Italian musedaughter.I hope you're fine.I desappeared,but I've been working in the lab for a long time and I've been starting to attend English lessons (You can see by my present perfect... :LOL: ). I'm so tired,but music is every time in my mind and you're every time in my thoughts.

Kisses to my first Musemum Gocanux,to my second Musemum Ocean5 and to all my Muse-sisters/brothers,from all the world!

Lache:)

Hi,Musers!Here's Cate,the Italian musedaughter.I hope you're fine.I desappeared,but I've been working in the lab for a long time and I've been starting to attend English lessons (You can see by my present perfect... :LOL: ). I'm so tired,but music is every time in my mind and you're every time in my thoughts.

Kisses to my first Musemum Gocanux,to my second Musemum Ocean5 and to all my Muse-sisters/brothers,from all the world!

Lache:)

Hi Cate...so wonderful to hear from you...english lessons? but it's already so good the way you speak :) don't work too hard though...xoxo

Hi Cate...so wonderful to hear from you...english lessons? but it's already so good the way you speak :) don't work too hard though...xoxo

You're a very friendly,you're a real mum!But you've to ask to Mary how difficult have been to comunicate,when we met!But we got it,this is the important! :D

Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

;) No,nothing bad!When I work in my lab,I've no time for answering.My English is quite bad and I need a lot of time for writing.But I didn't forget all the nice Musers of this thread.:LOL:

ah. good to be back in the thread where there is never anytig to dire going on. :D

This thread was intended to be a place to express positive thoughts about Muse, and other quasi-related topics.

Hello Caterina! I have been unable to send you anything via email; incompatible international connection? So good to hear from you! And you do not need to apologize for your English; we understood each other just fine, and your English is much better than my (nonexistent) Italian! Have a lovely holiday season---I saw a travel special on TV yesterday on Christmas in Europe, and I thought of you when they visited Roma.

Stop by the MuseMoms thread in LoveBoat some time; you can often find us there for a chat.

Yesterday night I was coming back home and it was raining and it was cold.

I walked all alone on a desert road here in Rome and the leaves fell down for the autumn increase.Muse were on my ears.

"Citizen erased" started to play,then a nice warmth heated me and I felt like I was flying.I closed my umbrella and I felt so light,so free.

The rain slip on my face as a caress and I couldn't see nothing but beauty,nothing but wonder.

And it was so good,so sweet.

Thanks, Muse, for this magic moment.

Lache

This thread was intended to be a place to express positive thoughts about Muse, and other quasi-related topics.

Hello Caterina! I have been unable to send you anything via email; incompatible international connection? So good to hear from you! And you do not need to apologize for your English; we understood each other just fine, and your English is much better than my (nonexistent) Italian! Have a lovely holiday season---I saw a travel special on TV yesterday on Christmas in Europe, and I thought of you when they visited Roma.

Stop by the MuseMoms thread in LoveBoat some time; you can often find us there for a chat.

Hi,dear Musemum!It's pretty that you remember me so well!I don't know what kind of problems are there.My e-mail address ususlly works good.I'll try again,giving you another one.

I can't forget you!

Kisses

Cate,Italian Musedaughter

Yesterday night I was coming back home and it was raining and it was cold.

I walked all alone on a desert road here in Rome and the leaves fell down for the autumn increase.Muse were on my ears.

"Citizen erased" started to play,then a nice warmth heated me and I felt like I was flying.I closed my umbrella and I felt so light,so free.

The rain slip on my face as a caress and I couldn't see nothing but beauty,nothing but wonder.

And it was so good,so sweet.

Thanks, Muse, for this magic moment.

Lache

Cate, you obviously have no problem expressing yourself beautifully in English!

I had seen some of those already but they are always fantastic to look at...well done Chanel :)

There'll be more up soon.

Am revamping my portfolio before I send it off to the shcools I applied to.

2 Cents just signed with Atlantic Records--last wednesday. THey played here in San Diego Friday night. Great show. I expect another full set this coming friday hahaha.

Archived