• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ducky101
when I first read your post I thought "hum, who's thomas?! :unsure: and then :rolleyes: Thomas = Tom :LOL::$

:LOL: :LOL: hahahaha....:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

• 1 month later...
Have any of you met Tom before? What's he like? I'm assuming I'll be meeting him before I film my interview with the band.

Can't say I've met him, but EVERYBODY who has, says he's really sweet. He has a lot of admiration and respect amongst the muse community.

Cool...I'm just really nervous because this is my first interview, and there's always horror stories about bands' management. Good to know Tom is a nice bloke. :)

Don't worry, almost everybody says that muse and management (certain management) are lovely, down to earth, personable people. You'll feel completely at ease, I'm sure. Maybe you could tell them it's your first interview.

Don't worry, almost everybody says that muse and management (certain management) are lovely, down to earth, personable people. You'll feel completely at ease, I'm sure. Maybe you could tell them it's your first interview.

Oh yeah, I'll definitely mention it. You know, they're really cool for doing this. I mean, we're not even network TV; we're HIGH SCHOOL. It's cable, and you can only watch it in central Ohio. But hey, that's what YouTube is for! :yesey:

I took this pic in New York !!:D

Yes, Sylvie, it's one of yours---though all of our (you, me, Manuella, Mariko, Jordan, Cassie) pix are jumbled up together on my iPhoto, so I don't really know which ones I took.

guitararchaelogist, Tom is absolutely the nicest person you will ever have the pleasure of meeting! And Muse are right up there in that category too, friendly, open, funny, genuine. Can't wait to see your interview; be sure to post the link!

Here's another pic of Tom (with Morgan) when we talked to him in NYC

DSCN9734.jpg

Mary thanks again for posting the pic without me in it :LOL: ...wise choice indeed :D

Have any of you met Tom before? What's he like? I'm assuming I'll be meeting him before I film my interview with the band.

Like Mary said, Tom is a reall sweetie and very friendly...always with a smile on his face...you'll enjoy meeting him and we look forward to reading your interview when it's finished...:)

Archived