Islington. And nah, he was chatting. Plus I'd feel silly.

LOL. I tried to get one of my friends to get his autograph for me a while back but he was on on the phone. I didn't want to talk to him either. Luckily Dancing Potatoes and Lemon & Lime had walked off by this point, it would be a disaster for them to be anywhere near Tom Kirk (check last few pages). Although certain people did try to walk after him and take pictures, apparently Tom Kirk can walk fast.

Luckily he did not notice any of this. :)

I'm very' date=' very sorry about my last post.[/quote']

?????

Actually, I'll bet that Tom would have been quite cordial, as long as no one was stalking him or whatever. He seems to be a generally friendly guy, as long as he is not busy with Musish tasks. Though if he was chatting with an attractive female (what is Carling Academy? Sounds like a school) he might not appreciate being interrupted!

?????

Actually, I'll bet that Tom would have been quite cordial, as long as no one was stalking him or whatever. He seems to be a generally friendly guy, as long as he is not busy with Musish tasks. Though if he was chatting with an attractive female (what is Carling Academy? Sounds like a school) he might not appreciate being interrupted!

There is many carling academy's in england, he was at the one in Islington, it is a music venue. Muse have played there before, the islington one is quite small though.

And nobody stalked him just walked after him for a bit but he walks too fast. :)

?????

Carling Academy is basically a music venue - mostly used by up and coming bands (hence the word Academy) and is sponsored by drink of piss, Carling (hence the word Carling). I'm off. Goodnight.

Carling Academy is basically a music venue - mostly used by up and coming bands (hence the word Academy) and is sponsored by drink of piss, Carling (hence the word Carling). I'm off. Goodnight.

Thanx for filling me in on C.A.

Never tried Carling while in UK; prefer Fuller's ESB. Carling sounds like what we call "weasel piss" around here.

LOL. I tried to get one of my friends to get his autograph for me a while back but he was on on the phone. I didn't want to talk to him either. Luckily Dancing Potatoes and Lemon & Lime had walked off by this point, it would be a disaster for them to be anywhere near Tom Kirk (check last few pages). Although certain people did try to walk after him and take pictures, apparently Tom Kirk can walk fast.

Luckily he did not notice any of this. :)

heehee we walked off and got phone calls on the way back which i cudnt understand!

what do you mean? do you mean the phone calls from me saying Tom Kirk is standing behind you?

:eek: If you had teh Kirk standing behind you, would you not feel his omnipotent presence and realise? :eek:

PLus - You have teh Kirkmeister standing behind you?! *Stands behind Laura*

Archived