my 'i see kirky' tale:

he came out during sound check in belfast to fix the mike, and i seemed to be the only one who recognized him (aka only one who cheered) so started screaming 'tom! heeeeeeeeeeey tom!' and he looked over at me so i yelled 'YOU SEXY BITCH!' to which he giggled at and went back to the mike, but i kept on hurling the 'i see you baby!'s at him, which sent him into fits of giggles, which continued as i kept crying 'I'M HERE TO SEE YOU TOM! I DON'T EVEN LIKE MUSE! I ONLY CAME FOR YOU!' hahahha i think i embarassed him

Awesome :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Ducky101

IMG_6693Small.jpg

Kirky from last night! I saw him bobbing his head along to the Noisettes and i was at the barrier at the time so i waved at him and he didn't see...

But he came up and did stuff to the mikes and i was like

"Kirky.. you're a legend! WE LOVE YOU!!" and he smiled!!

I got the pic after he finished smiling which was so depressing.. but meh! Here you are :happy: He's lovely :$

Hahahaha I did exactly the same thing at Cardiff ... and all the little noobs stood around me had absolutely no idea what I was on about.. meh

Haha, that's what I love about it. Except when I pointed him out, this big stocky bloke did say, to his girlfriend, after I'd spotted him, "oh yeah, what's he doing there...?"

IMG_6693Small.jpg

Kirky from last night! I saw him bobbing his head along to the Noisettes and i was at the barrier at the time so i waved at him and he didn't see...

But he came up and did stuff to the mikes and i was like

"Kirky.. you're a legend! WE LOVE YOU!!" and he smiled!!

I got the pic after he finished smiling which was so depressing.. but meh! Here you are :happy: He's lovely :$

Hahaha awww <3

Yeah you should have done! I mean c'mon...this is BOD im talking to!! :p

I'm well unconfident. I find it hard to go up and talk to normal people let alone the Kirk face.

Thank God. I should be more confident and go and ask for his autograph anyway, I mean who cares. Well I've missed the opportunity now.

yeah, i didn't get his autograph when i saw him in the states cause no one seemed to know who he was but i knew. but i kinda felt embarrassed that i knew. im not cool like you fine people. but i did take a video of him :). i kinda regret it now :(

IMG_6693Small.jpg

My god did I get excited seeing him but then I got a little confused because no-one around me recognised him and I thought maybe I was wrong and it was someone else!

Foolish noobs, they should make Muse gigs for 18s and over! Harsh I know but meh, little kiddos were pissing me off all night!

My god did I get excited seeing him but then I got a little confused because no-one around me recognised him and I thought maybe I was wrong and it was someone else!

Foolish noobs, they should make Muse gigs for 18s and over! Harsh I know but meh, little kiddos were pissing me off all night!

Nooo! Then I wouldn't be able to see them for a couple more years! :(

:eek: REALLY!

Bradio!!!! BOD the exhibitionist!! Shy!! :eek:

I wouldnt have thought you were mate! :)

No really I'm not dead outgoing and extrovert, I lack confidence, haha

wait wtf

why do you have hair?

That picture was from aaaages ago, not the gig.

Thank God. I should be more confident and go and ask for his autograph anyway, I mean who cares. Well I've missed the opportunity now.

180055044_3975fe627f.jpg

:yesey:

You gotta be confident and go for it. I think I just yelled something like "OI. CAPTAIN KIRK. WE WANT YOU TO SIGN OUR SHIT, MMKAY?!"

He's so modest though, bless him. After I got him to sign it he was all like 'I gotta go, you don't wanna see me, you wanna see the band'. I just wanted to put him in a box and keep him :happy:

Guest Ducky101

lmao i'm 15 and i was like the only person in my area who realised it was him sitting over on stage left of the stage during the Noisettes performance with Morgan... everyone else was like:

"Kirk? Who teh fook?"

So when he came over i shouted out how much i loved him and he smiled... YAY!! big cheesy grin.. :( Gawd.. i love that guy :$

Archived