lol.

i just told satan on one of the other boards that if she meets tom in texas to tell him to come back to new york and get me, i'll be his personal groupie forever, i'll, like, follow him around and shit if he likes.

total sex slave action. lol

i hopes she says it and tells me what kind of look is on his face.

i bet it'll be a good one.

i can only imagine. lol

maybe it'll be the same look my coworker had on his face when i threw a dinner roll at him and it bounced off his head. :LOL: !

I didn't see him at Ball State. Not even during the Meet n' Greet. I wonder where he was.

he missed a few shows, the indy, stl and one other i think, due to some personal issues back that he had to go back to the UK for.

met up with him at louisville and he was quite personable and nice, even tho he looked like an idiot while playing one of those virtual games in the game room.

he missed a few shows, the indy, stl and one other i think, due to some personal issues back that he had to go back to the UK for.

met up with him at louisville and he was quite personable and nice, even tho he looked like an idiot while playing one of those virtual games in the game room.

Yeah, he told me why.

maybe he found a groupie he liked. lol

i suppose we're off to a nice start.

i just figured he derserves SOME niceness, you know? especially if he's gonna come in here and look. :p

He comes in here?

Haha.

th_01f00a6b.jpg

kirky with yas.... he looked great in those snakeskin boots...

he looks great, i tried to get a pic of his taking pics of the boys, you know an action shot.. but then right as i was getting ready to snap away, he turns around to us and takes a long shot of us all during SS. so of course i hid the cam and make a ruckus...

now i think, maybe we'll be a crowd shot in dvd. which would be pimp.

how is tom metal? lol

yeah, tom's cute, i'll admit that much. i'm guessing satan didn't tell him what i said though. lol

i haven't gotten any pm's about how he's going to mutilate me slowly for saying such uncouth things about him. :LOL:

(although, i have to admit i like having groupies myself, so him having them can't be that bad. I'm not him though, so i have no room to speak.)

how is tom metal? lol

yeah, tom's cute, i'll admit that much. i'm guessing satan didn't tell him what i said though. lol

i haven't gotten any pm's about how he's going to mutilate me slowly for saying such uncouth things about him. :LOL:

(although, i have to admit i like having groupies myself, so him having them can't be that bad. I'm not him though, so i have no room to speak.)

If you had told me, I sooo would've said it. :cool:

Thanks, Jess! And yes, Tom is wonderful!!!

BTW, the ones with CJ and Yas are nice too; add?

I promise I will have Brian teach me how to post photos this summer. He flies home tomorrow---with his new bike!

And for the rest of you, yes that is me with the blonde hair and black sleeveless top; the official Musemom!

Thanks, Jess! And yes, Tom is wonderful!!!

BTW, the ones with CJ and Yas are nice too; add?

I promise I will have Brian teach me how to post photos this summer. He flies home tomorrow---with his new bike!

And for the rest of you, yes that is me with the blonde hair and black sleeveless top; the official Musemom!

:'( I was just going to do so:'(

Here is pic that not add yet, you can see Chanel with the bike too

DSC03387.jpg

Archived