I did it! I did it! Who says we old dogs cant be taught new tricks? Now we have to teach Manuella....

yay!!! I know it............Well done!

Now it's your job to teach Manuella ;) and feel computer genius!!!

I did it! I did it! Who says we old dogs cant be taught new tricks? Now we have to teach Manuella....

Now I'm feeling even more self conscious of my lack of comp know how. But who knows maybe someone who doesn't "speak comp" is all I need to understand what to do. And after that maybe I could finally have an avatar...and...oh the possibilities!!!!

Now I'm feeling even more self conscious of my lack of comp know how. But who knows maybe someone who doesn't "speak comp" is all I need to understand what to do. And after that maybe I could finally have an avatar...and...oh the possibilities!!!!

i can help you. i don't know the technical terms either.. usually it's press that button thingy, or click here on this doo dad.... but it works, so i can't complain. :LOL:

I know what you mean; Don and Brian get so frustrated that I don't understand the basics intuitively. But I have come a long way: I just added all the Austin pix from various Photobucket albums to my iPhoto, so I can make Muse photo discs for all of the Austin Crew! (And you, my dear Manuella, are of course an honorary member!) I just played around with right-click/left-click until I figured out how to do it. (Very proud of self!)

congrats! that is a big step.. and don't forget the very popular, cut and paste.

also, i got the vids, but i can't seem to open them from the file/cd. so i'll get a new copy of them, and i've found a place to host them so you all can watch... soon. until then i'm off to work... :) i should have them up tomorrow.

congrats! that is a big step.. and don't forget the very popular, cut and paste.

also, i got the vids, but i can't seem to open them from the file/cd. so i'll get a new copy of them, and i've found a place to host them so you all can watch... soon. until then i'm off to work... :) i should have them up tomorrow.

I learned to cut and paste this weekend too! This may not seem like much to you younger people who have grown up using computers, but to us old dogs each new trick is an achievement.

Can't wait to see your vids, Kiernan!

I learned to cut and paste this weekend too! This may not seem like much to you younger people who have grown up using computers, but to us old dogs each new trick is an achievement.

Still waiting for a kind sould to teach this "old dog" these new tricks!!!!

you're welcome ;D i took all those! *swoons over Tom*

actually, when i took these, i was like 'damn, the photogenic kirky thread's gonna love these' :LOL: seriously -- I DID! :happy:

I saw that Tom was on the board and just had to bump this one, but I doubt if he will look at it. But you are developing quite a fan base of your own, my dear Tom!

Still waiting...

Busy busy busy; working too much, to make up the time out of clinic when I was off traveling around the country going to Muse concerts....

(Plug In Baby coming from one of my boys' rooms; ahhhhh....)

Take time to smell the coffee or in this case hear the music...

It's tea, but no problem about the music: there's always something playing in our house, and usually it's Muse!

IMG_0583.jpg

It's supposed to be a thread about Tom, and it has been digressing lately into other conversations, so here is a photo of Tom with the MuseMoms!

It's tea, but no problem about the music: there's always something playing in our house, and usually it's Muse!

It's supposed to be a thread about Tom, and it has been digressing lately into other conversations, so here is a photo of Tom with the MuseMoms!

Mary.. I might head over to Seattle before you guys leave for England and Italy... I'll PM you about that.

and that's the UNaltered picture of you musemoms and kirky :D .. gg chanel.

"The divine, wonderful, godlike, amazing, <put in whatever other glowing adjectives you wish) Tom Kirk"

I see Loopmusic is now an official Tom Kirk fan too! (Quote is from thread about Matthew's birthday surprises)

Archived