• 3 weeks later...

edit: i DARE one of you to go hang an air freshener on anyone in muse or there crew that you meet.

and get a photo.

i will personally pay you a dollar. :happy:

I like challenges, I will do it. :cool:

AND for free even. A whole dollar is waay too much.

Plus, I would make a fool outta myself if I ever meet them, so why not do something substancial whilst making a fool out of myself?

RETURN OF THE UNIBROW!!

oh tom, how we dream in the night, worshipping your unibrow ( :LOL::rolleyes: ) if only you would post on here and let us know you read this dribble, i bet it would make 7 and the groupies goddamn day.

it is only my poor wish, as the ever-lovign groupie wrangler *takes a bow*

(p.s.- i know you've been reading it, or at least i have a pretty good idea you have. lol)

• 1 month later...
Guest Chizzleface
RETURN OF THE UNIBROW!!

oh tom, how we dream in the night, worshipping your unibrow ( :LOL::rolleyes: ) if only you would post on here and let us know you read this dribble, i bet it would make 7 and the groupies goddamn day.

it is only my poor wish, as the ever-lovign groupie wrangler *takes a bow*

(p.s.- i know you've been reading it, or at least i have a pretty good idea you have. lol)

He does read these pages, in fact I quite often catch him having a sneaky peek at the caption thread. I shout and beckon him over, but it's no use, he runs away, like a scared gazelle being chased by the lions that are his fans.

In fact let's admit it, no-one really likes muse, they're just a way to get to the undeniable genius that is Mr Tom Kirk

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

RETURN OF THE UNIBROW!!

oh tom, how we dream in the night, worshipping your unibrow ( :LOL::rolleyes: )

he does absolutely not have an unibrow !!!!!! I wish I could post a pic of a real unibrow man but I can't (I guess because of a f****** virus on my computer :'( )

he does absolutely not have an unibrow !!!!!! I wish I could post a pic of a real unibrow man but I can't (I guess because of a f****** virus on my computer :'( )

There is a gal in my school with a proper unibrow. I tell ya, he doesnt have a patch on that one.

Archived