ok Tom is cool, cute...but his haircut... :unsure: why does he insist for gilting (I don't know if it's the right word ?!) hir hair :confused: that doesn't suit him ! he's too compact for that kind of hairstyle :LOL: it gives him a stupid attitude...anyway it's what I feel like when I look at the pics :p

ok Tom is cool, cute...but his haircut... :unsure: why does he insist for gilting (I don't know if it's the right word ?!) hir hair :confused: that doesn't suit him ! he's too compact for that kind of hairstyle :LOL: it gives him a stupid attitude...anyway it's what I feel like when I look at the pics :p

This takes all, a critique of Tom's hair? (gillting??) Give the man a break!

Tom, you know we love you just the way you are!

:

DSC03387.jpg

HEY!

those were the trousers he was wearing in buffalo i wanted to steal!

so coooooool.... i really must have them.

TOM!

MAIL THEM TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!

just kidding. ;)

you know. i'm disturbed. i talked you all into saying nice things, so now it's gone from a thread about his unibrow to a thread about how you all want to bone him.

how disturbing. :LOL:

let's start pm-ing him until he makes trips out to see all of us. lol

or maybe we can rent a room and have a mass orgy.

i bet that would shut you all up. :p

This takes all, a critique of Tom's hair? (gillting??) Give the man a break!

Tom, you know we love you just the way you are!

hey easy it's just his hairstyle ! I don't like it that's all ! I don't know him but I guess he's a cool guy :rolleyes: I like him anyway :happy:

you know. i'm disturbed. i talked you all into saying nice things, so now it's gone from a thread about his unibrow to a thread about how you all want to bone him.

how disturbing. :LOL:

Actually, Sue, since I am twice his age I guess I just want to adopt him. Everyone needs a spare mom, right?

hey easy it's just his hairstyle ! I don't like it that's all ! I don't know him but I guess he's a cool guy :rolleyes: I like him anyway :happy:

The coolest!

And I guess I can't criticize you for being superficial in a thread entitled "photogenic"-----implies a certain superficiality, doesn't it?

I think the haircut is ok, but the boots eww

don't shoot us Gocanux ! Mané and I are a bit obsessed with the way the guys look, doesn't mean we don't like them :):LOL:

EWW?! noooooo. NEVER. them snakeskin boots let me know that Kirky boy enjoyed his shopping time here in Texas (Matt has some normal boots too! see bike on bridge pic..). makes me want a real pair o boots mahself. LOL :D

I think the haircut is ok, but the boots eww

don't shoot us Gocanux ! Mané and I are a bit obsessed with the way the guys look, doesn't mean we don't like them :):LOL:

I wouldn't shoot anyone! I'm not a Texan!

Is that a French characteristic, to be obsessed with appearance?

The coolest!

And I guess I can't criticize you for being superficial in a thread entitled "photogenic"-----implies a certain superficiality, doesn't it?

;)

think the haircut is ok, but the boots eww

don't shoot us Gocanux ! Mané and I are a bit obsessed with the way the guys look, doesn't mean we don't like them

:D he he cf my avatar ;)

EWW?! noooooo. NEVER. them snakeskin boots let me know that Kirky boy enjoyed his shopping time here in Texas (Matt has some normal boots too! see bike on bridge pic..). makes me want a real pair o boots mahself. LOL :D

To me it looks like he put his feet up the arse of two dead snakes :LOL:

I don't like boots anyway, but it's my personal taste ;)

I wouldn't shoot anyone! I'm not a Texan!

Is that a French characteristic, to be obsessed with appearance?

:LOL: if you look at the "what the hell is he wearing" thread, you'll notice lot of frenchies are posting there, I think that's because we love to take the piss out of britons... their bad taste in clothing is a part of the cliché about british :happy: but it's not in a mean way :)

:D he he cf my avatar ;)

"J't'ai cassé!" ouais on aime bien charrier les gens... moi surtout :)

Picture25.jpg

Courtesy of Gocanux. Fellow board members are on there which I will not name at the moment.

It is of course the Fellowship of the Bike, part I, and the "A" MuseBike. And in this photo I am holding my best Mother's Day present: my official Musemom shirt! (Thank you, Tom!)

It is of course the Fellowship of the Bike, part I, and the "A" MuseBike. And in this photo I am holding my best Mother's Day present: my official Musemom shirt! (Thank you, Tom!)

waiwwaiwaiwiaiw... WAAAAIT. you got a shirt from him?! I didn't even hear about this crazyness! LOL! I'm sure I'll read about it in your Austin blog, though :D

waiwwaiwaiwiaiw... WAAAAIT. you got a shirt from him?! I didn't even hear about this crazyness! LOL! I'm sure I'll read about it in your Austin blog, though :D

How could you have missed hearing about this, and you an Austin Crew member? You can see it in post 1305 of the Thank You thread; I won't even try to post the link because I never seem to get it right.

The band autographed an Absolution shirt and inscribed it: :"To Musemom"------and Tom brought it out to me before the concert. And you wonder why I love Tom so!

Good idea, but you will have to be patient; I am at the hospital with two women in labor, and we have already had one Newborn this morning.

out of all of us, you know I'm the least patient ;D but for you, I'll wait! I know how that goes.. my mom works in L&D too -_-;

Good idea, but you will have to be patient; I am at the hospital with two women in labor, and we have already had one Newborn this morning.

Wait, you're in the hospital right now? With two women in labor? And you're on the computer! :LOL:

Archived