Oh yeah massive facepalm! U2 had unique presale codes for every memebr and those codes costs up to 2 000 dollars on ebay. Like wtf???? It's only a code for your chance to buy the ticket and the ticket itself.

actually I must confess I bought a O2 code off ebay recently but that one was like 2 GBP. I don't care. So I get at least a good chance to get all the tickets for my people.

Bye the way I think we should mass-overrun those Ticketsellers in front of the venues. Take em all ticks away. Are they gonna call the cops? LOL

I said that yesterday someone was selling O2 tix for £239 each *before* even the presale ...surely that is completely illegal ..has to be fraud ..you can't sell something you don't actually have?:wtf:

Well it's legal for shares (e.g. short selling)... but then look at the mess share traders in the city got us into doing things like that! ;)

Some retailers that take orders will take them without having obtained stock yet and put in a purchase later once they've got enough cash.

Might be against ebay rules though. Not sure.

DEADSTAR;5917170']actually I must confess I bought a O2 code off ebay recently but that one was like 2 GBP. I don't care. So I get at least a good chance to get all the tickets for my people.

Just how recently? You waiting for the 2010 tour? There will be new codes I believe... But then again 2 pounds is nothing. A day before the U2 fanclub sale was on the codes cost up to a couple of grand per code....

Just how recently? You waiting for the 2010 tour? There will be new codes I believe... But then again 2 pounds is nothing. A day before the U2 fanclub sale was on the codes cost up to a couple of grand per code....

that's just insane.

No the code's for tomorrow. Bought it the day before yesterday

Over the mooooon ! got myself three tickets today, but was looking on Ebay for music and there are loads of Muse tickets for sale already, it's quite sick really because the real fans will get ripped off in the long run........so some fool will sell the ticket and probably get drunk on his/her profit, but if they went to see them they could live on the HIGH for years to come.

Well that's my opinion :mad:

could try reporting the ebay sales to gigsandtours as it breaks their contract

"In particular, we draw your attention to the fact that all tickets are for personal use only and cannot be resold under any circumstances. Resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 "

but i doubt you'd get anywhere. and not all the tickets are bought through them anyway.

Unfortunately its very easy for touts to sign up for mailing lists of popular groups like Muse. I was hoping to get tickets for Sheffield today but looks like I'll be fighting with touts to be able to view the booking page and buy tomorrow instead now.

Until reselling concert tickets for profit is made illegal, ebay will continue to allow these sales.:mad: