:D I got 4 seating for Thursday and 4 standing for Friday. I was up all night fretting and now I feel all....relieved. I worked out a clever way to get past the Server Busy thing...just click refresh really really fast, like...a vibrator..for ages and then it works. Seriously....:LOL:

What's the point? I've bought too many, made a genuine mistake and I'm not going to lose money so of course I'm going to sell them privately.

Get to fuck.

Why don't ypu seel them at face value then? You're not gonna lose money that way.

They aren't going to do anything. Don't waste your time.

They will as long as people complain... people r all to quick to give up in this country hence why wankers like this get away with it!

O2 have sent all the sellers details to their crime unit department to get them blocked, so if u complain it does work!

They will as long as people complain... people r all to quick to give up in this country hence why wankers like this get away with it!

O2 have sent all the sellers details to their crime unit department to get them blocked, so if u complain it does work!

U2.com board had a fan campaign against the ebay/craigslist touts. Thousands reported. Nothing was done.

What they should do is like what happened for Radiohead, where the person who's name is on the ticket, or a person they have designated, HAS to be there at entry for the tickets to be valid.

It means that it's impossible to resell tickets on a scale any larger than the odd person or two who are genuinely taking the place of someone who couldn't make it.

That's the disturbing thing. Just how many people are getting ripped off by them. Do they even know that they could wait until tomorrow and likely for the next few weeks as more tickets will trickle out. Why on earth pay £150 for a pre-sale ticket? !

Okay you could say they only have themselves to blame, but then it's been shown time and again there are many (especially kids) who just don't realise what's going on until too late. I do feel sorry for the younger lot who are so desperate and get ripped off this way. I'd love to be able to comment on the auctions to tell them to just get official tickets tomorrow.

And then of course there's no guarantee that what's on ebay is genuine anyway.

U2.com board had a fan campaign against the ebay/craigslist touts. Thousands reported. Nothing was done.

start at the top not the bottom then u will get somewhere... Also how do u exactly buy too many tickets? instead of selling them on Ebay why not sell them on musebay or was that the point of over ordering in the first place?