Scarlet Mist (They Have A List Of Fraudsters On Their Site)

Another ticket outlet not known to you (Official or Unofficial)

First:

Ask for the email address, ticket confirmation no. & postal address, then where they purchased the tickets

After acquiring that

Then:

If still in doubt call the ticket outlet with those details, if it all checks out then they are 100% good if not then don't even consider buying them.

If you are you still not 100% ask for a pic of the tickets & match the ticket order no. to it, it’s always/uusally printed on the ticket with a date as well.

make sure u ask before u bid too as some people dont want to give out these details as you could tell the ticket agent they sold them on.

also i aint sure it would help, they could buy one genuine pair with a ref no etc then make lots of copies.

just remember not to rush into buying tickets if you decide to pay over the odds on ebay - tickets usually drop down in price after a few days once the adrenline of missing out on tickets has died down

also remember some tickets for most areas are held back due to production reasons so don't rush at all on ebay

plus if you wait you can always strike it lucky on musebay

mine hasn't either. this is the first time ever it's taken this long for muse email to arrive for me, if it ever does arrive...

i reckon if it doesnt come through soon, i will actually just wait up till it does come through (hopefully it will) and power through the rest of the night.

If this email never arrives, or arrives after the sale, my face will be angrily crumpled, fist shaking at computer screen and all.

Hi

ive just joined the message board in the hope of getting a pre sale link-yes I could be a tout but Im not. I have seen Muse 3 times over the past few years and just want to ensure I get to see them again. I am from Liverpool originally so am looking to buy tickets for Liverpool. I would gladly contact anyone and have a chat if needed to ensure that I am genuine. Also please check my myspace.com/honsaki to see me and my interests-they are all rock and bike related so please-the presale if possible. I am genuine.

honsaki@ntlworld.com Graham

i reckon if it doesnt come through soon, i will actually just wait up till it does come through (hopefully it will) and power through the rest of the night.

If this email never arrives, or arrives after the sale, my face will be angrily crumpled, fist shaking at computer screen and all.

keep the faith, it will come through! i just a second ago got mine...phew! :D

its true though

you snooze/are a tiny bit late and you lose

there will always be tickets however- if you are willing to pay exorbitant amounts of money to tout, which sadly might be the case for some of us

hopefully not though

Do you think there will be a sizeable amount of tickets kept over for the friday sale?

Oh hell yeah, it'll be the majority! Only a small percentage is sold at presales. (I've heard 10%, 15% and 25%, either way there's loads more available in the general sales)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i can relax.

Thanks!

Though would be nice to get them tomorrow, just to have that satisfaction!

And all the tickets don't always go out on sale on Friday, might be some more available a week later or something.