Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Handler? Was srsly expecting that to be dead and buried.

Nahhhh, it’ll be a rotation at best don’t get me wrong, but they love it and it’s a modern fan favourite and it’s not unknown to casuals so fuck it.

Edit: oh IS is here as well, first time that and Unsus have been in the same set since T2L? bit wank to use them both in a presumably v short set like

Unsustainable is a break only for Matt's voice. Otherwise it's still a full performance and not any kind of interlude.

True, I’m trying to ween myself off bashing IS and Unsus for being used live ‘cos them being instrumentals doesn’t make them not a proper song and I know I wouldn’t do it for another band. Just habit I guess.

Still in a 1 hour show my homie shouldn’t be needing breaks so I hope it’s not just that

Starlight noo

Worth noting that the production seems similar to the Psycho Tour/general small Drones shows setup as well. Just with more of those wee diagonal lights along the back. Nice and simple, would expect it to stick around for any other small shows coming up.

Lol yikes, not exactly the T2L return I was hoping for, although Unsustainable > IS all day, live anyway

Maybe only for it involving all the members but IS is by a mile the better song

Like, a country mile fam

True, I’m trying to ween myself off bashing IS and Unsus for being used live ‘cos them being instrumentals doesn’t make them not a proper song and I know I wouldn’t do it for another band. Just habit I guess.

Still in a 1 hour show my homie shouldn’t be needing breaks so I hope it’s not just that

Yeah I figured but seeing so many comments lumping it with IS was odd, it's not cheating you out of concert time for anything outside personal taste.

Of all the songs to keep from T2L though. I want Survival back.

Edit: oof uneasy falsetto on tiro

Of all the songs to keep from T2L though. I want Survival back.

Same 100% but vocally it must just be a no go. Can’t really tune it down much either since Matt’s already in drop G# ffs

So it was confirmed only a 1-hour show? Are we sure about that?

Was Liam’s set length last year so just assmumed, seem to be wrapping up with the songs as well