The one and only optimistic Muse discussion thread (hopefully)

Claudia O

@McQueen do you mean me for starting this? Well, thank you! :stunned::D

Well, Resistance is not such of a rock album, but I love it! I just love the diversity of Muse! Reminds me of Queen, cause they started with Rock in the 70's (and rock opera ;) ) became pop and stadium giggers and genius!

To be continued...

Edited by Claudia O.

Yes, I meant you :D you're welcome!

I wouldn't mind if you posted that link :happy: been a while since I've seen that video :LOL:

I agree about the bass lines - even folks who don't know Muse recognise some and most like them :happy: I also love Resistance (album and especially song) for the melody and harmonies. :happy:

I kinda thought you would do this :chuckle: Here goes!

That post is awesome Gemsy :happy:

I love the harmonies they use and especially side melodies. :happy: And all the silly ott stuff :LOL:

Haha ta :D Was just reading the comments and I got all teary: "Oh mate I said the other day that I often feel like the black sheep of the world, and it was meant as a lol but it's kinda true. YES, I AM THAT EMO. But we all have this one thing in common, this damn music, and it's all that matters, to me anyway. Sharing love of something that important with people you might not otherwise have even spoken to... it's so weird, and really amazing."

BRB posting that over there :Dhttp://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=117439

Yes, I meant you :D you're welcome!

I wouldn't mind if you posted that link :happy: been a while since I've seen that video :LOL:

I agree about the bass lines - even folks who don't know Muse recognise some and most like them :happy: I also love Resistance (album and especially song) for the melody and harmonies. :happy:

:D Muse on " Rage"

Who loves "I belong to you"? I do! Yeah, you can moan about it here if you like...but some have to like it except me..? I like to listen to it followed by Exogenesis1-3, lik them 4 belong together ;) I don't care if Matts French is bad, ok it is, but it suits the song the way he sings it. :happy:

Which is the one where Dom introduces himself and Chris as "Matt and Dom from Muse" and Chris is like "WHO?? Fuck you!!" :LOL:

I unashamedly love 'em. :love:

I remember it was last year or this year, during the drones or Psycho tour. :LOL: an announcement for Download maybe, or for some radio broadcast? Hm...

Whilst searching for the interview when Dom introduced Chris and him as "Matt&Dom" - no, I didn't find it and it is older than last year, right? - I found a nice Italian one from 2003, maybe you all know it already, anyway here it is :D

and here's the following gig :D

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by Claudia O.