The one and only optimistic Muse discussion thread (hopefully)

Claudia O

Anyone have that performance of Plug In Baby where Matt just runs back and forth across the stage and mic during the chorus? That was very fun to watch. It was a 2nd Law arena concert.

This one maybe?

Well, it's running around Dom ;)

Edited by Claudia O.

There are too many performances around, like they played it every night?! Was it in Europe, UK, USA .. :stunned:

I've been searching myself. About to go through just every performance. It was in a compilation video that's been taken down since then.

It likely wasn't in the US though. Plug In Baby was barely played in the US that tour.

I laughed actual loltears the first time I heard it and it still cracks me up.

<3

Wee pond tomato dresssss!

Funniest Muse memory for me has to be the Lieven gig at Halloween when they all came out wearing costume during exogenesis and the Matt's antic with his cape during Stockholm syndrome. I actually always suspected that he was high for drink during that gig which would explain his fall and rolling around on the floor during New Born :LOL:

<3

Wee pond tomato dresssss!

Funniest Muse memory for me has to be the Lieven gig at Halloween when they all came out wearing costume during exogenesis and the Matt's antic with his cape during Stockholm syndrome. I actually always suspected that he was high for drink during that gig which would explain his fall and rolling around on the floor during New Born :LOL:

Lol

And....

Lol...:D:LOL:

any links maybe?

That's the fella!! I've only ever seen a short gif of it before, I didn't realise (should have done) it ended in a full-on pile up. I wish I'd seen them when they were young and full of beans ::chuckle:

Just found this one, haven't seen it before! Enjoy the performance, beware of the ending! :LOL:

"Take me, here I am! Let's do this shit!" :LOL::D

Yes! I am a bit between the fronts. I am happy for the people who went to Montreux amd got that setlist, but I understand the others argueing about it being at a "Festival" without proper information before. Dom hinted to a special gig in Montreux in an interview, so some expected 1-2 rarities. But not this :eek::D

I don't get people complaining who seen tons of gigs already, met them several times or just moan about everything Muse is doing.

I also wanted to have CE in my Vienna gig, or B&H etc. But I so much enjoyed the gig that I was happy-go-lucky even without them. Count me in for a rarities-tour, if they do it in Austria. Can't go to the UK or farther..I have a job, a family, and other things in mind than travelling the world...

Edited by Claudia O.

So, the positive Muse discussion thread! I'm torn whether to continue reading the other one. I already try to skip certain posts except for links because I'm fed up of all that negativity pouring out of them, but I don't want to miss the videos and such posted :LOL: We should create an automatic transfer service to here for links only... :LOL:

Montreux, well... I'm happy they showed they CAN still play these songs. I would have done a lot to get Hyper Music and others.

But y'know, I enjoyed my gig, I couldn't make this one, and even though we'll probably never see the recordings, I hope something good amateur will at least find it's way to us.

Claudia, you mean further (doesn't work like 'weit - weiter', it's far - further. But don't ask me why, I have no clue :chuckle: )

Oops :chuckle::eek::$ this was the excitement... Thanx for clarifying!

Yeah, great idea! If the pessimistic posts are getting too much in the other threads, link yourself here and be happy again!

Peace & Love!

Lol...

Ps: I edited my post ;)