Really? Personally I don't like it, but I was under the impression it was fairly liked, on here at least

It was the first song I can recall that got roundly ridiculed here, having joined in 2004 so having posted pre and post-BH&R.

It is/was the first really big ballady cheesefest Muse put out.

It was the first song I can recall that got roundly ridiculed here, having joined in 2004 so having posted pre and post-BH&R.

It is/was the first really big ballady cheesefest Muse put out.

Ah good i can admit I don't like it and not get slated lol! It's my least favourite song, off my favourite album. I just, it's so bad.

But then again, i imagine it was a nice break in the BHaR gig days

Invincible is definitely on the low side of my preferred Muse songs. But I am definitely more biased toward anything that's harder rock from them. Even Blackout is not in my top faves, despite it being in everyone else's (and it IS a good song).

LOL, setlist currently says JFK, then "Unknown."

I will guess Defector, since it's been rarely played that someone updating may not know the song. (Or just a placeholder cuz it can't be confirmed yet--EDIT: it's a placeholder, since the guy updating is a regular who browses Twitter to update Muse setlists live.)

But the idea of JFK -> Unknown is funny...

Tbf, given half the dross we've had since Invincible, it looks pretty good in retrospect.

The last minute 30 or so was great live - the bass break down, solo and massive last chorus. In fact, the HAARP version is really nice.

But yeah, there are 70/80+ Muse songs I'd take over it.

I think my sign days will forever stay a two-time thing, otherwise there'd probs come a point where I just look like a stalker :chuckle:

Haha, maybe, but I'm sure they've already got plenty of those. I wasn't really being serious anyway though. I suppose chances for a sign working on a one nighter are pretty low.

On Invincible: I like it. Great build-up and solo. I can see why it was the GL of its time, but man, I'd love to live in a time where Invincible is the top of the cheese.

Ah good i can admit I don't like it and not get slated lol! It's my least favourite song, off my favourite album. I just, it's so bad.

It was a song that really stood out as being a stadium ballad, and was a staple and a single whilst CoD, Assassin were underplayed. Guiding Light however took it up another notch

re Invincible

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Wembley Arena 2006. Straight up TAB, Hysteria, Butterflies, Assassin, Map, PIB.

Thought I was going to die, we all went so berserk.

Needed Invincible to get our breath back.

Still love it though.

Edited by Still not over Muse