a 4k film with

Defector

Supremacy

Stockholm Syndrome

Assassin

United States of Eurasia

TaB

Make it happen, Muse. We don't need another live version of fucking feeling good

Lol watch them making Feeling Good the piano slot again, that'd be so fucked up. Get Bliss and CE on there since we haven't seen them on a dvd of theirs in years

I keep thinking I'd be happy to see any song I haven't seen at every gig I've been to... Then I remember stuff like Sober and Overdue exists.

I like Sober. :phu:

I've got a decent record for Showbiz material tbf, but I'd like that one. I suspect Muscle Museum is likelier.

Supremacy and USOE?

Tbf USOE would've been better than Explorers, as was puzzling resuscitated for Live in Rome.

For some reason I thought they wouldn't film another live DVD in Italy after doing the last one in Rome. Clearly not.

I'm gonna say Plug In Baby, Resistance, Feeling Good, Hysteria and either Defector or Stockholm.

Edit: ...and after two minutes, I stand corrected :chuckle: If they're filming over multiple nights though, they could patch together the tracklist. Worth remembering before getting hyped over certain songs being played.

Edited by Jobby

So far...

01. Psycho

02. Reapers

03. Bliss

04. Dead Inside

Blis! Decent

In fact I'm gonna go for the same as Manchester night 1, Bliss, FG, MOTP, Hysteria and TAB. That would satisfy me if selected for a DVD

..and then they decide to take another gig for the DVD :mad:

IS now

We all know deep down that if they are filming for one night only (tonight) CE will be erased (sorry for the awful pun)

If they film multiple nights then same goes