Fan wins trip to D.C. to perform with Muse

JessicaSarahS

Congratulations indeed! He certainly had a blast in outdoing Matt's falsetto just with one of Muse's power horses!

That's how I've envisioned the scene...

Dom: «Hey, Matt! He's singing almost better than you recently!»

Matt: «* with a fake smile and grinding teeth * Hee hee hee... Shut the heck up and keep playing... Hee hee hee...»

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

Congratulations indeed! He certainly had a blast in outdoing Matt's falsetto just with one of Muse's power horses!

That's how I've envisioned the scene...

Dom: «Hey, Matt! He's singing almost better than you recently!»

Matt: «* with a fake smile and grinding teeth * Hee hee hee... Shut the heck up and keep playing... Hee hee hee...»

That's another guitar in the face for Dom then.

I thought the guy did much better than the girl. She wasn't bad by any means, but didn't really put a lot of variation into the different vocal parts of the song.

Also, the dude didn't get a hug. :phu:

I agree the guy was better, but nice to hear Starlight with a girls voice, it suits the song imo. Obviously not as good as the original though.

Aw, they both did good. Can't help feeling what you'd really want to do, on stage with your favourite band, would be to look straight at them the whole time, maybe run round the stage and get in their face and do a bit of air guitar in front of them....but it would be so awkward and you might put them off but that might be funny, lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Two things are amusing here, this is the first pro-shot footage of any kind for this tour, secondly, how long has it been to hear matt play that part of Starlight on Guitar again?

Kind of nice just to see them stand back and play, I remember the girl commented that it was just a pleasure to use such high end kit, the in ear monitors etc. I forget the name of her band.