sorry L, i will make that change right now

Thanks but that is not the title I ask for!! To refresh your memory

Can I just have: "L.'s Loveboat Part 3: She Looks Awesome With A Manson"

Please?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Kev,

I would be very glad to welcome you and Donna in Estonia this August. Would it be possible for you to attend a lovely Muser meet? I know there are other trips and stuff as well, but can't hurt to ask, right :D

Love,

T

PS. There's muffins as well.

Dear Kev,

I would be very glad to welcome you and Donna in Estonia this August. Would it be possible for you to attend a lovely Muser meet? I know there are other trips and stuff as well, but can't hurt to ask, right :D

Love,

T

PS. There's muffins as well.

Yes Kev and Donna, do come! I have heard excellent things about Donna's boobs and would like to greet them in real life!

We are going to be so busy in the next few weeks/months it is hard to know what we will be doing in the future! I am sure we will bare this in mind though :) thanks for the invite.

If we can't make it I'm sure we will see you in London at some point :) are you coming to see muse at reading or Leeds? x

I've been thinking about Leeds, but will have to do some more budgeting and stuff and see if I could even get free time from work for that. But yes, we'll meet again anyway :)

Uh right, I recently found out that I have a second (well technically first) account that I forgot about for ages from my old email. The account name is greed018 and recently posted in the R&L festival thread if anyone wants to close it, cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived