sorry i didn't make that merge so don't know the reasons behind it per say. there seems to be an abundance of please play x song campaigns all of a sudden. it's a bit overwhelming. i assume the merge was done to tidy up the area somewhat since those threads tend to boil down to peoples opinions of the song. maybe for rallying efforts for a campaign a social group is a better option?

Can you explain to me why Sing For Absolution is not on the muse.mu videos but IS on the UK iTunes (i cant buy)?

And there is only the Making Of the video on muse.mu...

Can you explain to me why Sing For Absolution is not on the muse.mu videos but IS on the UK iTunes (i cant buy)?

And there is only the Making Of the video on muse.mu...

nope i can't. i have no idea why that is the case.

sorry i didn't make that merge so don't know the reasons behind it per say. there seems to be an abundance of please play x song campaigns all of a sudden. it's a bit overwhelming. i assume the merge was done to tidy up the area somewhat since those threads tend to boil down to peoples opinions of the song. maybe for rallying efforts for a campaign a social group is a better option?

Really I can only think of the escape one :unsure:

So you mean like a facebook?

it's to ensure snappy loading times for the pages. animated gifs can use a significant amount of data and the transfer time to load them can be well into the minutes even for people on fast broadband connections. the person with the sig will probably not notice this because for them the image will have been cached (stored locally on their computer for faster loading) after it's first load.

there'll be an application that lets you reduce the filesize of it, which is done by reducing the detail, reducing the amount of frames. i'm not sure of which application to recommend though because i don't really do animated gifs

Hi Kev!

Not sure if you are checkin in but...

I have another gif related question :$

I have seen people with gif as their avatar I have made a small one (see below) I can load it but when it's on it's not moving - any ideas why :unsure:

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt10/Nature_1/Gifs/gickrcom_f71e6862-dd7f-c6a4-41da-5c.gif

If it's to go in your avatar it's because it's too big...needs to be 90x90px otherwise when the board resizes it it only uses the first frame of the gif.

If it's to go in your avatar it's because it's too big...needs to be 90x90px otherwise when the board resizes it it only uses the first frame of the gif.

Thanks Ste... I just had a chat with Kyra and she mentioned the same so I have now redone it to 90 pix.

Archived