2016.04.15 - O2 Arena, London, England

alibros

Muse are playing in London on the Drones 360 Tour. Members pre-sale is at 9am on Wednesday, with tickets on sale on September 18th at 9am. Details available here: http://muse.mu/news,the-drones-world-tour-2016_1677.htm

I failed to get tickets for previous shows so went for this one. Hope it's not worse than the main nights!

Thread is for attendees.

I just caved after spotting tickets had come available again for standing, and am going Friday now. I managed to get tickets for me and friends to Tuesday's gig first thing this morning then everything else was gone. This is the first time I've managed to get tickets to more than one show on their tours.

have no money left anymore lol. so hope to get a ticket for this later on.. does anyone know if it's really true that people with spare tickets sell them in front of the venue too?

They're pretty tight on touts at the O2 - certainly compared to any other London venue.

But you do sometimes see people with spares in the foyer.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got mine as well, yesterday :happy:. Shipment was insanely fast. Ticket was dispatched at 17:30 in Manchester and arrived in Berlin the day after at around 10 in the morning :LOL:.

inb4 showbiz, assassin + sunburn now only get played on that random 5th date on the 3rd of April.

Please no

• 2 weeks later...
Somebody who got tickets from axs.com: can you tell me what delivery options there were and how much approximately it cost?

Think the cheapest delivery was £2.50 (Royal Mail first class) there were also print at home available for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I failed to get tickets for previous shows so went for this one. Hope it's not worse than the main nights!

I see no reason why not (I hope anyway,) just remember the second night treatment ;) or in this case the fifth night treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I caved and bought late tickets for this gig after I went overseas to see Muse in Brussels with a friend and it was so good. Most fun I've ever had at a concert, and I've been keen to see them ever since a friend lent me the Absolution Tour DVD last year.

Only downside is that my friend who is coming to London with me insisted on seated tickets, so we're stuck in the 400s. Ah well, at least I still get to appreciate the music (although, I probably won't be able to sit still!), and I'm guessing it will be quite a different experience to standing - hopefully, I'll be able to take it more of the visual side as well (even if Matt, Chris and Dom are going to look like tiny dots on the stage!). I have hard a few people say that sound is distorted if you are very high up - I really hope this isn't the case.

I agree with the person who said that hopefully we get a 'second night' playlist. I was in Brussels on the first night, and whilst it was amazing hearing Muse live for the first time, I was a little disappointed that nothing from Showbiz was played (and only one song from Origin of Symmetry). Crossing my fingers and really grateful I have a second chance to take in this tour.

Edited by loveisour_resistance

• 2 weeks later...