What artists would you like Muse to collaborate with?

Destroya

Maybe this has been done before, I don't know but I was thinking that it might be pretty awesome if Muse collaborated with Jon Hopkins, I absolutely loved the track he did with Coldplay (Midnight), it was my favourite track off of that album (and possibly my favourite track of theirs). Even if it is just a remix (done in a structurally similar style to Madeon's take on Panic Station rather than Tiesto's fuck up of Resistance) it could be pretty cool.

Someone a while back said (I'm sure jokingly) that they wanted to see a colab with Josh Homme and Alex Turner. I actually think a QOTSA/Muse/Arctic Monkeys thing would be pretty rad so I'll say them

I'd be interested in seeing Chris and Dom work with Josh, not sure about the band as a whole though (unless it was as a producer maybe). I think Muse's style is too different to QOTSA and AM.

Rick Rubin if we're talking producers.

I'll try to be interesting with my artist choices.

Maybe Lorde, and someone like maybe Kendrick Lamar.

They tried Rick Rubin with The Resistance. They hated it. "Thanks to Rick Rubin for showing us how not to produce."

John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin would be an interesting choice to produce for Muse. JPJ always did the keyboard work for Zeppelin including blending orchestral-type arrangements with the guitar parts. He's already produced or arranged for artists like Foo Fighters, Peter Gabriel, Heart, R.E.M. etc.

Celldweller as producer of an electronic record. Daniel Gildenlöw as a collaborator on a prog-rock album (Doing anything, drums, guitar, drums, vocals etc)

Oh and Brendon Urie.

Edited by Tjet