Pretty much.

Just a thought...

This might be the last time we ever wait for a leak like this. By the time Muse release their next album, the music world will likely be digital only (except maybe vinyls).

The chances of digital copies leaking are far less likely than a physical CD copy, no?

Just a thought...

This might be the last time we ever wait for a leak like this. By the time Muse release their next album, the music world will likely be digital only (except maybe vinyls).

The chances of digital copies leaking are far less likely than a physical CD copy, no?

I don't think cd's will die anytime soon

it is not so hard to occupy yourself for three days

I'm stressing for my exam results, and there's the album that can leak at anytime... I can't barely do anything ! Looking for a new job though...

Anyway that's not that horrible, I was joking, it's just that I really really can't wait to see if the hype is worth it...

Today has a lot of potential IMO :D

You should listen to The Handler so it doesn't overshadow the rest of the stuff. You'll ne thinking about it for the rest of the album for your first listen and will likely overshadow the softer moments

I'm stressing for my exam results, and there's the album that can leak at anytime... I can't barely do anything ! Looking for a new job though...

Anyway that's not that horrible, I was joking, it's just that I really really can't wait to see if the hype is worth it...

the build up seems nice so far so I think I am safe to assume that the rest is going to be good aswell

the only question is, will it be awesome?

You should listen to The Handler so it doesn't overshadow the rest of the stuff. You'll ne thinking about it for the rest of the album for your first listen and will likely overshadow the softer moments

I would but I'm really not thinking about it/havent thought about it a great deal.

I'll probably listen ti it when I'm with my friend today though TBH, not because I can't wait to though...