I was hoping the same thing, but then realised maybe the other 8 minutes wouldn't be worth it :chuckle: I think I'd rather have the 2 songs that slot might take up. Plus, if they're gonna be playing Citizen Erased, they might think it'd be a bit much to play The Globalist as well.

Only a couple of songs. Not sure when they're aired, but it'll probs be pretty soon after.

That sucks. That means it will probably be Psycho, Uprising, and TIRO or something.

I was hoping the same thing, but then realised maybe the other 8 minutes wouldn't be worth it :chuckle: I think I'd rather have the 2 songs that slot might take up. Plus, if they're gonna be playing Citizen Erased, they might think it'd be a bit much to play The Globalist as well.

Only a couple of songs. Not sure when they're aired, but it'll probs be pretty soon after.

I was there 2 years ago when Maiden headlined, it was definitely almost a month after when the footage surfaced

Did anyone else notice on the DVD live footage' date=' during The Handler, near the end, one of the roadies almost does the splits in perfect time to the music? I kinda giggled at that.[/quote']

i'm not the giggling type, but yes. also noticed that matt played the wrong lick toward the very end.

Have people listened to the XFM track-by-track interview?

Some great info in there!

A few notable points:

- Revolt was originally written on piano and made to sound like a musical.

- Psycho was about 2 mins long but Mutt wanted them to jam out the song so it was longer.

- Matt says 'babe' in Reapers so that the lyrics can be related to both relationships and actual drone warfare.

- Aftermath was written with Mutt's music taste in mind.

-Dom cut his sleeves on his jumpsuit because he wanted to show off his biceps.

- Matt says 'babe' in Reapers so that the lyrics can be related to both relationships and actual drone warfare.

:LOL: lyrical genius at work

So Psycho goes on the list of things we have Mutt to blame for.

- Aftermath was written with Mutt's music taste in mind.

This too I guess.