Ok since its coming out so soon, and orders have been shipped, here we go:

Ive listened to it once through, so bear with me, Im still trying to soak it in, and properly remember my initial thoughts

To clarify! its all Amazing, but enjoyed the first half the best. I feel its a great comeback album for muse. Right now on par with BHAR.

As for the songs you haven't heard:

-Defector- surprisingly hits hard, queen like bursts of vocals, with great leads. Found myself headbanging alot. (reminds me of Prague). Ends with a JFK segment. Defs one of my favs! production is spot on. Tight lyrics in the chorus, basically saying to go against society

-Revolt: The "Guiding light" of this album for me, with lyrics like" "you've got strength, you've got soul, you're not afraid, you're not a drone". From memory it felt like an "inspirational pop song"

-Aftermath- Reminded me of Chris Issacks- Wicked games, with the slide guitar and clean leads. The love song of this album.

-The Globalist- Started off with the Ennio morricone instrumentals of course, leading into the Assassin style riffage (which was badass, especially with the countdown), but from memory it felt kind of shortlived, as it then goes into Piano and vocals, reminding me of USOE and Hoodoo. (Overall not what I expected, but still good).

-Drones- Layers of Matt vocals, was kind of eerie, odd close to the album

-Throughout the album, I noticed "baby" was used as a lyric alot

-Pretty tight in terms of production and concept.

Overall, this was my impressions from one listen. But I wont rate it, since I NEED a second listen, since my memory is a bit foggy. But I really enjoyed it! Cheers Muse.

Ok since its coming out so soon, and Australian orders have been shipped, here we go:

Ive listened to it once through, so bear with me, Im still trying to soak it in, and properly remember my initial thoughts

To clarify! its all Amazing, but enjoyed the first half the best. I feel its a great comeback album for muse. Right now on par with BHAR.

-Defector- surprisingly hits hard, queen like bursts of vocals, with great leads. Found myself headbanging alot. (reminds me of Prague). Ends with a JFK segment. Defs one of my favs! production is spot on. Tight lyrics in the chorus, basically saying to go against society

-Revolt: The "Guiding light" of this album for me, with lyrics like" "you've got strength, you've got soul, you're not afraid, you're not a drone". From memory it felt like an "inspirational pop song"

-Aftermath- Reminded me of Chris Issacks- Wicked games, with the slide guitar and clean leads. The love song of this album.

-The Globalist- Started off with the Ennio morricone instrumentals of course, leading into the Assassin style riffage (which was badass, especially with the countdown), but from memory it felt kind of shortlived, as it then goes into Piano and vocals, reminding me of USOE and Hoodoo. (Overall not what I expected, but still good).

Overall, this was my impressions from one listen. But I wont rate it, since I NEED a second listen, since my memory is a bit foggy. But I really enjoyed it! Cheers Muse.

You're the infamous Australian guy?!

Enjoyed first half best? Doesn't sound good

You sound real, is this real?