WHAT?

Music too loud or what? :LOL:

We're are like, literally, the quietest neighbors. :noey: I mean, unless tons of cops pound on our door at 11pm. Then the dogs bark for like 30 seconds before they go back to sleep...

We live in the outskirts of an affluent neighborhood, and there's been lots of car break ins lately, so evidently they look to the lower income section for suspects. Assholes.

Turns out someone tried to break into my bf's car for his work equipment, and his alarm went off, someone called the cops, and the cops managed to get their wires crossed and assume my bf was the one doing the break ins?

I was irrationally afraid they knew I'd opened up torrent somehow. :noey:

I think I also pissed myself a little bit.

Did I miss everyones ratings for the album? Is it good or what?

It's actually pretty great. Just make sure to give it a fair shot and don't dismiss the 2nd half after only a few listens.

We're are like, literally, the quietest neighbors. :noey: I mean, unless tons of cops pound on our door at 11pm. Then the dogs bark for like 30 seconds before they go back to sleep...

We live in the outskirts of an affluent neighborhood, and there's been lots of car break ins lately, so evidently they look to the lower income section for suspects. Assholes.

Turns out someone tried to break into my bf's car for his work equipment, and his alarm went off, someone called the cops, and the cops managed to get their wires crossed and assume my bf was the one doing the break ins?

I was irrationally afraid they knew I'd opened up torrent somehow. :noey:

I think I also pissed myself a little bit.

Ha ha, what a story.

Look the bright side, your first listen to Drones was memorable :LOL:

I think the first half up to The Handler is really strong, but the latter half falls short of expectations. I agree that the heavy part in Globalist should have been much longer and the weird balled-y end should have been cut short. With the heavy section, it feels like you're just getting into it and then its over. I also think it was a mistake for Matt to call it the sequel of CE, made me expect way too much and something different than what it was.

Contrary to popular opinion, I actually like Revolt (I liked Big Freeze and Guiding Light too so not really a surprise). It reminds me of the killers. Defector is also good, will be fun live. Aftermath is very cheesy, but it'll probably grow on me. Drones is just Matt showing off his voice, which is a good thing for me. Sounds gorgeous and leaves you with a weird feeling after the album ends and I like that.

The lyrics were making me face palm all the way through but that's nothing new :LOL:

For me, this is definitely their best since BHAR but only because the first half is so strong. I just wish the second half lived up to the hype.

That is always a downer :stunned:

Yeah, now I just have a headache, no Drones, and I have to listen to my boyfriend tell me he's going to order a flight suit to wear while flying his quadcopters while I'm sober.

I still don't understand the logistics of not being able to get re-drunk. Maybe I'll take a nap.

While I totally think this is there best album since Absolution I do respect and kind of enjoy reading some of the hate reviews. Just one of the things I love about muse, they bring out so many different kinds of fans because there music varies so much on each album. LOVE being a MUSE fan! :musesign::musesign:

Hesitant to say it's growing on me bc it might just be me convincing myself

I remember feeling the same for The 2nd Law. I think it just kinda levels out. After a few months of getting one or two songs and slowly adapting to them suddenly it's 5 and the connected album.

I remember feeling the same for The 2nd Law. I think it just kinda levels out. After a few months of getting one or two songs and slowly adapting to them suddenly it's 5 and the connected album.

Yeah, I think it's really just a matter of overcoming whatever expectations you had, as well as getting used to songs that are a bit more shocking. I guess I'll see in a few months if it is worth coming back to. Then again, at that point, I'll probably be addicted to Currents...

Yeah, I think it's really just a matter of overcoming whatever expectations you had, as well as getting used to songs that are a bit more shocking. I guess I'll see in a few months if it is worth coming back to. Then again, at that point, I'll probably be addicted to Currents...

I was barely listening to Muse in the months leading up to the album (except the new songs on occasion of course). It was quite the rush to get all this. I'll just slip back to that, and wait for the live versions.