I would but I'm really not thinking about it/havent thought about it a great deal.

I'll probably listen ti it when I'm with my friend today though TBH, not because I can't wait to though...

You will when it hits. Just do it so you won't be thrown off!!!

anyway just remembered that I prefer the DI lyric video to the music video :D

anyone else thinks so too?

Not me, I dislike the lyrics enough to even turn me off of bare boobies.

Sounds okay in the official thing without the words in my face though lol

I am slightly concerned that the handler was the peak of the album, being the band's favourite and its all downhill from there. I will cry. :(

I thought the instagram snippet with the severed finger* jammed into the guitar was going to be the handler and I'm impatient to know where it's from!

*not a finger

worth saving up

although if the globalist is equally good you may have a heart attack

wow my english is awful this morning

Your english seems fine to me mate!

That is very true, Globalist, Defector and The Handler all in one go may well give me a heart attack, at least I'll die happy though!

I thought the instagram snippet with the severed finger* jammed into the guitar was going to be the handler and I'm impatient to know where it's from!

*not a finger

I sure hope this is actually in there and not just Matt messing around on the guitar. It worries me that we see the same plug on the guitar in the making of Defector, but the song doesn't sound like it goes in there...

Rich Costey was asked what his favourite track from Drones was on twitter:

"I'm not sure to be honest- there are some good tunes. Revolt, Defector, Handler, globalist, Reapers are all pretty fresh to me."

That's good news about Revolt on that list! Man... I need to hear the rest of this album right now!