Supremacy is a welcome addition, the riff is always pretty killer live and it usually gets a good reception from the crowd.

It gets a good reception for about 15 seconds, then everyone realises how boring it is. I'd rather see Madness than Supremacy, if they had to play a song from T2L.

I guess it was pretty inevitable that it'd come back eventually though. I expect Panic Station, Survival and Follow Me to do the same, probs when the arena tour rolls around.

It gets a good reception for about 15 seconds, then everyone realises how boring it is. I'd rather see Madness than Supremacy, if they had to play a song from T2L.

I guess it was pretty inevitable that it'd come back eventually though. I expect Panic Station, Survival and Follow Me to do the same, probs when the arena tour rolls around.

this, it's cool for the intro and that's it really.

I like T2L, I don't love it, but I like it. But the gigs were where I realized my biggest issue was just the lack of that certain something in most of the songs, similar to TR.

They just lack an energy and emotion, and it was really obvious live. All glitz, no substance. Very... sterile.

Totally did not resonate with me live.

If they're gonna bring anything back from T2L, it should be Survival so Knights can not be the closing song anymore.

I still like KoC as a closer. It gets a big reaction, it's very recognized by the crowd, and it's a good "they're not done until they play song X" song.

The harmonica needs to fuck right off, though.

Not unless there's fluffy jackets. :phu:

It's actually a pretty hilarious turn of events, last tour i was pissed at them for not playing anything old/rare, and now this tour that's exactly what they're doing and I'm pissed at them for not playing Panic Station

Now we just need to #bringbackpanicstation, someone's gotta be with me on that

Nope.

Maybe in rotation with Supermassive but, even then, I'd much rather see Supermassive.

I still like KoC as a closer. It gets a big reaction, it's very recognized by the crowd, and it's a good "they're not done until they play song X" song.

The harmonica needs to fuck right off, though.

It's a good closer, it's just that it closes eeeeeevery gig. They've got loads of great closers to choose from, quite a few even better than Knights, just rotate a couple.

It's actually a pretty hilarious turn of events, last tour i was pissed at them for not playing anything old/rare, and now this tour that's exactly what they're doing and I'm pissed at them for not playing Panic Station

I would have expected Panic Station instead of Supremacy, tbh.

If I got Assassin and Fury (or even just Fury) I probably wouldn't have cared what the rest of the set was, though.

KoC didn't close any of my three gigs, so I'd still be okay with it. :phu:

I would have expected Panic Station instead of Supremacy, tbh.

If I got Assassin and Fury (or even just Fury) I probably wouldn't have cared what the rest of the set was, though.

I guess Panic Station doesn't fit with the theme they're (Matt) is trying to put out there for these shows? Maybe once a couple more headline sets not on a festival start happening they'll throw it in, I'll be surprised if its not played once

I guess Panic Station doesn't fit with the theme they're (Matt) is trying to put out there for these shows? Maybe once a couple more headline sets not on a festival start happening they'll throw it in, I'll be surprised if its not played once

I'd buy his trying to add in songs that fit the theme more if things like Madness weren't popping up pretty often.

It's not exactly like he can write a live "narrative" to go with the Drones songs using stuff like SMBH and Starlight, either, really. :chuckle: