What is that guitar?!?:LOL:

He used it briefly on the Psycho tour, probably doesn't use it that much as its in Eb standard. Trying to think what else he plays in that tuning, Fury and Invincible.

Obviously Invincible has been dropped and I haven't checked the fury videos so dunno what guitar he uses, and am I right in saying starlight hasn't been played as much recently? So yeah, makes the occasional appearance that Swiss cheese guitar

He used it briefly on the Psycho tour, probably doesn't use it that much as its in Eb standard. Trying to think what else he plays in that tuning, Fury and Invincible.

Obviously Invincible has been dropped and I haven't checked the fury videos so dunno what guitar he uses, and am I right in saying starlight hasn't been played as much recently? So yeah, makes the occasional appearance that Swiss cheese guitar

Animals is a half-step down tuning. Would've thought it was used there too.

Some weird volume changes with this broadcast? Like in the buildup to the Knights riff suddenly drops loads, just to go boom when it kicks in, but off putting

It sounded sort of good in context with the buildup, it was a bit jarring though.