This is the best Muse have sounded live for SUCH a long time. Drones may not be a classic album, but it's really got them back to doing what I love about them.

All five new songs they're doing live sound great - yes, even Dead Inside. I love that song.

This is the best Muse have sounded live for SUCH a long time. Drones may not be a classic album, but it's really got them back to doing what I love about them.

All five new songs they're doing live sound great - yes, even Dead Inside. I love that song.

The last two minutes of Dead Inside sounds absolutely ace live.

Ok, is it just me, or is the extended outro they're using for SS sound a lot like the bridge for the extended version of Assassin?

I'm not watching the stream but they've been using Township Rebellion, haven't they?

YES !! :)

Massive set. Hoping Cologne next Tuesday will be similar :-)

Checking setlistfm... this is the first gig in the tour with +20 songs... hope they mantain this pace... 18 songs is too little for Muse... :D

Interlude, JFK and the D&B Jam aren't really full songs though.

Plus, even if you do count them, then Download got 21.