Watch The KROQ Weenie Roast Y Fiesta Live Webcast This Saturday 5.16.2015

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2015/05/11/watch-the-kroq-weenie-roast-y-fiesta-live-webcast-this-saturday/#.VVI4GVpOHok

If you weren’t able to buy tickets or win your way in to KROQ Weenie Roast Y Fiesta 2015 – have no fear!

Once again we’ll be webcasting the entire show live from the Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre, kicking off with the first band at 2pm!

You’ll get to see main stage performances by Muse, Of Monsters and Men, Florence + The Machine, Death Cab For Cutie, Panic! At The Disco, Walk The Moon, AWOLNATION, Vance Joy, and Cold War Kids.

Plus, kick off the day with the Bud Light Stage Dos bands All Time Low, Big Data, Saint Motel, James Bay, and X Ambassadors!

Watch it all go down this Saturday at KROQ.com/webcast.

Stay tuned for set times!

This'll be the first time we get pro-shots of Psycho, Dead Inside, Reapers and (presumably) Mercy, right?

:awesome:

(I know there's that stream of the Mayan but that's on some exclusive channel, isn't it?)

Edited by Jobby

This'll be the first time we get pro-shots of Psycho, Dead Inside, Reapers and (presumably) Mercy, right?

:awesome:

(I know there's that stream of the Mayan but that's on some exclusive channel, isn't it?)

If they play those four tracks I could care less what the rest of the setlist is like.

:erm: Really?

With a competent camera crew, I'd prefer to watch it since the audio quality is better and band visibility is better. ACL is a perfect example, I would have been completely fine missing those gigs in person given how well those were handled (but I'm still glad I went for the other bands that weren't streamed)

Audio directly from the soundboard with the screams and stuff leveled out, but you also lose the heaviness. Just personal preference, I suppose both have their positives (actually being there) and negatives (actually being there).

Clearly forgetting that the audio is then also, presumably, encoded in a lossy way to actually stream it without constant lag and hiccups.

I still don't know if I want to get up that early (7.10am in Spain) or if I'm gonna wait for someone to record it and upload it to YouTube. That would also save me from the lag in the streaming (don't know if "lag" is the right word, but I always have problems when streaming :'()