Psycho UK Tour Highlights

Boogles.

That's probably my favourite part of any Muse song. How typical of Muse that it's not even on a studio recording :LOL:

Same, actually. Never heard anyone really mention that bit before but I've always loved it. That harmonic is fucking deadly, love the one he sometimes did during the drum fill before the riff as well :facemelt:

Also, is that the first time Matt's played the verses as they are on the album as opposed to the chords/sustained notes that he used to play instead?

I'm pretty sure he's played the album verses before.

He has played the album verses several times. Sheperd's Bush in 2006, for example.

Oh right, fair play. I must've been watching the wrong performances :chuckle: I prefer the other version tbh, makes the verses sound bigger.

I watched this last night and its great. You are missing Fury though :( but Futurism was epic, the guitar work and vocals seemed quite a bit better than the version from Zepp :D

I'm working on Fury at the request of fabri, I've had quite a bit of stuff going on in my life at the moment, so I've lost some time when it comes to making it. But it will be finished soon. :D

I'm working on Fury at the request of fabri, I've had quite a bit of stuff going on in my life at the moment, so I've lost some time when it comes to making it. But it will be finished soon. :D

Great news, did any decent recordings of dead star ever show up in the end?

• 2 weeks later...