That memory lock look ugly, it takes up space and make your drums and stands look naff, what I do is just put a permanent marker where the tom or floor tom leg height goes, and it's unviewable.

And when you want to reposition / re move something, white spirit takes it off.

Tadaa.

I've never seen that sort of memory lock before, it must be some special Tama one?

You can get normal little ones anywhere really, just make sure it fits onto the stand / clamp / whatever. All the big companies have them, DW, Pearl, etc, can't go wrong with a named brand.

^^^^^^^^ ha, good safeways stick holder

i used to gaffa tape a pringles can to my hi hat stand for a stick holder. :happy:

hahaha cheers, everyone likes to make fun of that!

i got a brand spanking new stick bag for crimbo though, as well as a dixon stick holder clamply type thing that holds 2 pairs of sticks so i feel its the end of an era for the ol' safeways bag.

pringles ay...thats a new one!

what kit do you play goosejuice?

hahaha cheers, everyone likes to make fun of that!

i got a brand spanking new stick bag for crimbo though, as well as a dixon stick holder clamply type thing that holds 2 pairs of sticks so i feel its the end of an era for the ol' safeways bag.

pringles ay...thats a new one!

what kit do you play goosejuice?

I've got the maple dw pacific in white onyx sizes 22 10 12 14 16 and 14 snare

Cymbals are 14" a custom mastersounds (selling soon though to get some 13" k's) 17" and 19" a custom crashes, and 21" k heavy ride, xmas money will bring in a 18" avedis china high and a couple splashes

if you've got msn add me, always good to talk to fellow drummers: sameoldmatt@hotmail.com

sound nice mr juice. how much you selling those hats for? im in dire need of cymbalige (i know that aint a word, ive had a little to drink :p )

i just payed my music store some hideous amount to get all my toms with g1 and g2's and to sort my snare out as well. i need something cheapish to sound good cos i am a biot sort of cash now.

what a silly rambling post......

what heads you getting? Get some Aquarian's!

first time i've had them and they're killer, specially the superkick on the bass.

for 2 ply over 1 ply check out double thins over classic clear

or for 1 ply over 7.5 ply check out classic clear over hi-frequency

thats what i recommend for toms

going for the g1 on the reso and g2 on the batter, or maybye ambassador on the reso and emporer on the batter but the shop near me is very anti remo so i will probably go for the evans. i would get some aquarians but nowhere near where i live stocks them. i though of getting some aquarians but nowhere near where i live stocks them and i dont like buying drum things on the internet, i like to try them out first.

i may go for some next time i look for heads. i need to upgrade my cymbals first before i look for heads again.

updated pics in my sig btw.