14 K hats

22K ride

18" China Trash

heads

toms Remo Emp's top ambasadors bottom

Snare CS batter on starclassin

Aquarain HE on BB

PS3 on kick

that will do for now.. you cant really list stuff fdor the studio as things change from song to song

PS i know the above as i have seen the kit in person

Drums

Maple Starclisic in Chrome with Black h/w

12x9 tom

14x14 floor

16x16 floor

22x18 bass

Snare maple Maple starclasic 14x 6 1/2 (last tour ludwig blask Beauty 14x6 1/2

Cymbals

Live Crash of Doom

A custom cymbals sizes differ for shoes, normaly 17/19 or 18/19

11" trash splash

8" A splash

14 K hats

22K ride

18" China Trash

heads

toms Remo Emp's top ambasadors bottom

Snare CS batter on starclassin

Aquarain HE on BB

PS3 on kick

that will do for now.. you cant really list stuff fdor the studio as things change from song to song

PS i know the above as i have seen the kit in person

Well you've got most of that wrong

Thanks for that TIRO

I saw the kit twice and both times he was using A customs. as to the ride i couldnt ID it i know it was a K or K custom 22" it had been cleaned so much that the logo's had worn off.

As to how i saw it,

I work for a company that provides Logistics, Security and all sorts of other things for tours, I dont actualy work on the muse tour :'(

But on a day of i got chance to just tag along and how could i turn that down

Although his drum setup may not have changed much since hullabaloo, his cymbal setup certainly has!

He now uses K Dark Crashes instead of the A Customs (Hullabaloo)

He uses K Hi-Hats instead of the A Customs (Hullabaloo)

He has an extra crash, it's oriental, that's all I know.

It's a 22" K Custom ride he uses, not a 20".

And yes, it's a Rhythmtech Crasher that he uses in both Megalomania (Hullabaloo) and live and recorded versions of TIRO.

And you call yourselves Dom fans...

He uses the rythm tech crasher on apocalypse please too :)

personally i think its better to have lessons somehwere that has there own kit, to see if u want to stick with it.preferably someone working from home as a professional teacher or through your school. the latter is better cos u get our of lesons then... then after a few months look into buying a kit, something like a pearl forum or a second hand export ex or even elx. i find that a mix of being tought the technical side of drumming and working out all my own songs and material in my own time makes for a pretty balanced way of approaching it. it was four years of lessons before i got my own kit and i found that that really spurred my playin on rather that hindering it becuase i was so eager to play that whenever i got the chance i worked hard to make the most of my time. still its very much a personal thing and many musicians not just drummers have learn by ear and trial and error and have become very accomplished in there field of expertise. it does not make you any less of a musician if u decided to take the tought route or just by ear, as many many people may make u feel. all i can say is just take it easy and have fun, and well done for picking the nosiest and most annoying to move around instrument...

personally i think its better to have lessons somehwere that has there own kit, to see if u want to stick with it.preferably someone working from home as a professional teacher or through your school. the latter is better cos u get our of lesons then... then after a few months look into buying a kit, something like a pearl forum or a second hand export ex or even elx. i find that a mix of being tought the technical side of drumming and working out all my own songs and material in my own time makes for a pretty balanced way of approaching it. it was four years of lessons before i got my own kit and i found that that really spurred my playin on rather that hindering it becuase i was so eager to play that whenever i got the chance i worked hard to make the most of my time. still its very much a personal thing and many musicians not just drummers have learn by ear and trial and error and have become very accomplished in there field of expertise. it does not make you any less of a musician if u decided to take the tought route or just by ear, as many many people may make u feel. all i can say is just take it easy and have fun, and well done for picking the nosiest and most annoying to move around instrument...

Heheh, well, the thing is I'm 23 and well out of school. I looked at my college and they don't offer any precussion lessons or anything. So I guess I would have to go to a shop or studio or something. I haven't had the money yet to invest in lessons, so I've been trying to teach myself basic things by ear. I want to get a pair of drum sticks and maybe a practice pad or something so I have something bang on besides furniture.

I sound really good with chopsticks, china, and silverware. :)

Thanks for the advice though. I will look into finding someone who teaches and has their own kit, etc, as you recommended.

Go and Get some Sticks any top brand. (vic firth, promark, Valter, Regal tip) and a practice pad.. its not alot of fun but it makes you better. then go and get some lessons if your in the UK they go for round £10 - £15 an hour.. dont buy a kit to start with as you mite no like drumming.

after a while if you want to keep going ket a kit.. there are 1000's out there keep away from cheep ones they may save you money to start with but it will break and you'll out grow it fast.

Look at Pearls Exports, Tama's Rockstars, or Premiars Artist's

need any help just e-mail me im on a tour now so i only have my MSN e-mail really. TigerADV@hotmail.com

Heheh, well, the thing is I'm 23 and well out of school. I looked at my college and they don't offer any precussion lessons or anything. So I guess I would have to go to a shop or studio or something. I haven't had the money yet to invest in lessons, so I've been trying to teach myself basic things by ear. I want to get a pair of drum sticks and maybe a practice pad or something so I have something bang on besides furniture.

I sound really good with chopsticks, china, and silverware. :)

Thanks for the advice though. I will look into finding someone who teaches and has their own kit, etc, as you recommended.

haha sorry about that i didnt check to see how old u were, i must have sounded annoyingly patronising. that advice about pads is all good. my techers and parents and friends have all gone mad cos of my constant tappin with anything i can find...hehe.

any of you guys know where i could buy tama starclasic with the same set up as dom, maybe less cymbals, but bassically the same drum wise?? And for how much?

Cheers, Andy

It's gonna cost you a fair bit as his set up doesnt come as a standard 'pack' if you like.

Try Newcastle Drum Centre (http://www.newcastledrum.co.uk), they're pretty decent with prices, and get a quote.