• 2 weeks later...
;4825968']god damn it.

yes i got it, dont worry.

has anyone seen the pitch black ziljians?

yeah they were released at that music show i worked at

I dont like the look of em...havent heard them yet

yeah they were released at that music show i worked at

I dont like the look of em...havent heard them yet

ah. well. im an inexperienced drummer so ill go with you.

they should make more colourful cymbals. and shiny.

GLITTER.

wow.

they would be cool.

but thats another story.

has anyone heard the zildjian blacks? i just bought a white kit with black hardware n they'd look well sexy with it... hehe

also off on a side track but when the new albums done (yes i'm getting a bit ahead of myself...) and muse go out on the road again do you think there'll be a new kit? any speculation as to where dom can go after the sexy see through? i'm thinking some form of video screen wrapped round the shell :rolleyes:

yeah i bet he will...

hes pretty much had a different drum kit per tour!

BHAR - mirage

Absolution - chrome

OOS - Some other Tama kit...

Showbiz - most probably his first ever drum kit he ever bought! :LOL:

I like the sound of the video screen! But that would affect the dynamics surely!

Unless he gets like a fabric net light thing thats wrapped around!

That would either be epic...or tacky...haha

definately epic! haha

someone needs to invent that kinda technology though, i for one rather like the idea of being able to change my kits finish on an hourly basis :happy:

only seems like yesterday the mirage came into use...

anyway back off on another tangent i'm very glad to see your sites still going adam =-)

adding a ton more muse stuff to my site this week :) determined to have their whole back catologue transcribed...

definately epic! haha

someone needs to invent that kinda technology though, i for one rather like the idea of being able to change my kits finish on an hourly basis :happy:

only seems like yesterday the mirage came into use...

anyway back off on another tangent i'm very glad to see your sites still going adam =-)

adding a ton more muse stuff to my site this week :) determined to have their whole back catologue transcribed...

haha yeah but it may affect the tone of the drum! :eek:

aw cheers! Linked off the official site now! :D

:eek: you have a site! Didnt know that!

The tabs take me aaages to transcribe! couldnt do a back catalogue in a week! haha

hehe didn't think you'd remember me, i used to post here all the time. i run a site called drumscore.com :) i saw you were linked off the site, thats rather cool! :D

hmm i think there'd be a way to do this video screen thing without affecting tone, if the screens were light weight enough but still fairly firm they could be attached with minimal contact to the shell. lol am i thinking about this too much..?

hehe didn't think you'd remember me, i used to post here all the time. i run a site called drumscore.com :) i saw you were linked off the site, thats rather cool! :D

hmm i think there'd be a way to do this video screen thing without affecting tone, if the screens were light weight enough but still fairly firm they could be attached with minimal contact to the shell. lol am i thinking about this too much..?

lol i remember you, just didnt know you had a drum site! Thats cool! :D

Haha it SHALL be done!

I know what you mean tho, im sure theres stuff like that available, after all its just a much more high-tech star curtain and theyre everywhere! lol