Because he'd get banned further for having a dupe. People will still know it's him

This thread should be locked unless actual news comes out

You could just, you know, stop reading it. There's like 70 pages I didn't read, and I feel fine.

I'm still not feeling this "release the album one song at a time" concept.

I've already listened to the existing songs enough that they won't have the same impact when I listen to the album in full, and I'm not sure how I feel about hearing it all that way...

You could just, you know, stop reading it. There's like 70 pages I didn't read, and I feel fine.

I'm still not feeling this "release the album one song at a time" concept.

I've already listened to the existing songs enough that they won't have the same impact when I listen to the album in full, and I'm not sure how I feel about hearing it all that way...

Just don't listen to it then?

This thread should be locked unless actual news comes out

I'd be up for that but whoever locked it would probs forget about it and leave it locked while actual newsworthy things were happening. Plus, all this shit would just move over to another thread anyway.

Just don't listen to it then?

I'd be up for that but whoever locked it would probs forget about it and leave it locked while actual newsworthy things were happening. Plus, all this shit would just move over to another thread anyway.

I probably won't listen, because I won't be around a decent set of headphones, or anywhere I can listen to it properly for a good stretch of days.

I'd be a bit worried I'd miss any relevant info, though, as I'd have to stop coming here, as well.

Don't want everyone's opinions to tarnish my first impression too much.

I can appreciate a troll if there's some effort put to it and the outcome is actually amusing. Lazy posts saying 'k guys im not gonna tell u where but ive heard the album and wooooow [insert track name here] is amazing just wait lol' are just boring.