The Handler: It's ok I guess. Nice riff though, will def stay stuck in my head. Should be longer...

Defector: It's great. better than reapers. the super-imposed voices are insane. the riff is also really addictive and continues past what we heard

Revolt: It's shit. It's litterally just big freeze in a different octave. his voice sounds like in mercy, some falsettos

Aftermath: It's pretty bad, not as bad as psycho or revolt, but its...not muse. doesnt sound like them at all aside from the voice. might grow on me

The Globalist: Insane. Just fucking insane. That's all

Drones: Not impressed...

Aftermath is pretty insane

The Handler: It's ok I guess. Nice riff though, will def stay stuck in my head. Should be longer...

Defector: It's great. better than reapers. the super-imposed voices are insane. the riff is also really addictive and continues past what we heard

Revolt: It's shit. It's litterally just big freeze in a different octave. his voice sounds like in mercy, some falsettos

Aftermath: It's pretty bad, not as bad as psycho or revolt, but its...not muse. doesnt sound like them at all aside from the voice. might grow on me

The Globalist: Insane. Just fucking insane. That's all

Drones: Not impressed...

If you're telling me you got your hands on a copy

You better not do an Alexander I swear

TIRO is sort of considered poppy and that's one of my all time favourites, so yeah it could be decent

UD and Supermassive are two of my favourite songs they've done so I know it's possible. Just the descriptions made it sound like a potential Big Freeze 2.

UD and Supermassive are two of my favourite songs they've done so I know it's possible. Just the descriptions made it sound like a potential Big Freeze 2.

I quite like Big Freeze tbh I thought it was one of the better T2L tracks :LOL:

But yeah it's definitely gonna be a love/hate sort of song...