Does anyone remember what time Reapers was leaked? I was a few hours late to the party

Reapers didn't leak, to my knowledge. It was solved around 2-3pm.

JJTheMuse wanted to step up to being thread creator

Like Icarus, flew too close to the sun :cool:

I was never a fan of any specific bands until Muse, I just liked a handful of songs. I started to listen to Muse back in 2012 when I had an obsession with Uprising, which switched to Knights and finally to Supermassive. I didn't know enough to get excited, or even know about, The 2nd Law. Over time I've became a much, much bigger Muse fan, so this is the first album I've ever looked forward to. It's so weird that in couple of days I'll have heard a whole new album of Muse :D

Good on you! It's a relief to witness so much hype after T2L being such a let down.

The Handler: It's ok I guess. Nice riff though, will def stay stuck in my head. Should be longer...

Defector: It's great. better than reapers. the super-imposed voices are insane. the riff is also really addictive and continues past what we heard

Revolt: It's shit. It's litterally just big freeze in a different octave. his voice sounds like in mercy, some falsettos

Aftermath: It's pretty bad, not as bad as psycho or revolt, but its...not muse. doesnt sound like them at all aside from the voice. might grow on me

The Globalist: Insane. Just fucking insane. That's all

Drones: Not impressed...

It kinda did. We kinda forced it to though :LOL:

Well, if it's put out there by an official game to be unlocked I don't really class that as a leak.

Right, off to do exercise. Taking my phone with me. If shit kicks off, I'm sprinting back to the house.

The Handler: It's ok I guess. Nice riff though, will def stay stuck in my head. Should be longer...

Defector: It's great. better than reapers. the super-imposed voices are insane. the riff is also really addictive and continues past what we heard

Revolt: It's shit. It's litterally just big freeze in a different octave. his voice sounds like in mercy, some falsettos

Aftermath: It's pretty bad, not as bad as psycho or revolt, but its...not muse. doesnt sound like them at all aside from the voice. might grow on me

wait wah

Spidey does this mean you destroyed DeLarge

Well, if it's put out there by an official game to be unlocked I don't really class that as a leak.

Right, off to do exercise. Taking my phone with me. If shit kicks off, I'm sprinting back to the house.

We weren't supposed to have it really but yeah technically it wasn't a leak...