I think I'm not going to be able to wait, too much hype:LOL:

I think me neither, when I start reading a couple of comments I'm gonna be too curious to resist it :chuckle: It's just that listening to so many songs before the album release spoil the thing a bit for me

I think if they are planning to release a song a day up till release, I'll try to restrain myself to listen to each song only once when it comes out before the album, otherwise I feel its going to make listening to the album in full feel disjointed and not that exciting. So it gives me a "ah, thats familiar" rather than a "this is now boring".

I think if they are planning to release a song a day up till release, I'll try to restrain myself to listen to each song only once when it comes out before the album, otherwise I feel its going to make listening to the album in full feel disjointed and not that exciting. So it gives me a "ah, thats familiar" rather than a "this is now boring".

Wait, what? Are they? :wtf:

tbh I don't think the album will be that awe-inspiring that people's experiences of listening to it as a whole will be 'ruined' by listening to the individual songs released beforehand.

For me it's not that I expect it to be "awe-inspiring". it's just that I enjoy listening albums in full way more.

tbh I don't think the album will be that awe-inspiring that people's experiences of listening to it as a whole will be 'ruined' by listening to the individual songs released beforehand.

Yeah that's why I'm waiting. Listening to TR and T2L (despite how average they were) was amazing given that they were the first two Muse albums I actually heard on release - the influx of new Muse was amazing.

This. It's not going to be better than T2L or TR in retrospect,since there's only one out of four tracks thus far that I like and with what's being commented about Defector - Revolt - Aftermath there may only be 2-3 songs on the album I can actually enjoy listening to.

This. It's not going to be better than T2L or TR in retrospect,since there's only one out of four tracks thus far that I like and with what's being commented about Defector - Revolt - Aftermath there may only be 2-3 songs on the album I can actually enjoy listening to.

Other opinions are also available. For me, it's already surpassed T2L on just these four songs alone.