Chris said in the interview a few pages back that they are headed to the US after the European festivals. Could this mean they'll have a US tour as early as August/September?

I think it's too late to announce a US tour in 2 months and Matt said they' re playing Bestival in September

so do we think a leak could happen to today?, i know that the handler might come out today

anyone know anything ?

It could leak at any point this week, really. All we know is that we're likely getting The Handler today.

I'd rather we didn't get The Handler today, because each track that emerges is another one we'll already know when listening to the album as a whole for the first time, and I'd rather most of them be new to me!

so do we think a leak could happen to today?, i know that the handler might come out today

anyone know anything ?

people seem to be more hyped about the full album than the posibilty of a new song (The Handler)

And I agree, we're so close from the album now, it feels wrong to get another song now.

Didn't somebody say something about record store shipments arriving on Tuesday? I don't think we'll get a leak today, but I'm ready for The Handler. Not so sure I want a lyric video though since the lyrics we've read are kind of shitty and I don't like how those point them out, but oh well.