Why would it kill the excitement? We're still probably getting an album before Defector anyway, so what happens afterwards will have no effect.

I mean personally, waiting for the release of an album is awesome when there's a lot of tracks that are entirely new. I mean, at least it's awesome at the time because there's a lot to discover in a bunch of new tracks.

I mean in the long run it makes no difference really. A month from now we're not gonna be thinking about how it was released (that is if our one track a day a theory is even true). We're gonna just have the album and know all the tracks I guess

I mean personally, waiting for the release of an album is awesome when there's a lot of tracks that are entirely new. I mean, at least it's awesome at the time because there's a lot to discover in a bunch of new tracks.

I mean in the long run it makes no difference really. A month from now we're not gonna be thinking about how it was released (that is if our one track a day a theory is even true). We're gonna just have the album and know all the tracks I guess

But again, what difference will this have on us. We're excited for the leak of the album, which will come before Defector; whatever happens afterwards won't matter because we've already heard the songs. It can't ruin hype for an album if we've already heard the entire album.

I'm not a fan of this idea, it'd be like getting your xmas presents spread out across a week instead of all on one day

But we're still getting it all when it leaks. We're anticipating everything coming before Defector, if that's released on Tuesday. How can the songs being released like that ruin hype for an album we've already heard? We'll still hear it in it's entirety.

But again, what difference will this have on us. We're excited for the leak of the album, which will come before Defector; whatever happens afterwards won't matter because we've already heard the songs. It can't ruin hype for an album if we've already heard the entire album.

I probably missed it, why are we definitely getting the leak before Defector? If that's the case then I agree it doesn't really matter.

I probably missed it, why are we definitely getting the leak before Defector? If that's the case then I agree it doesn't really matter.

We're not definitely getting it, but we've been anticipating Monday or Tuesday for a while. If the album is released like this, then we'll probably get Defector late afternoon GMT on Tuesday, which will probably be after the leak.