“But here, [nonetheless], [lies] the catchiest chorus on the album.”- Ouest France (French) translation

“Revolt is among their most creative songs, a two-speed storm built on monumental riffs” – NME

This gives me hope for Revolt, especially the latter quote.

Okey, I will do my hype list too. God, I hope they release the album (leak or streaming) soon, I'm dying :LOL:.

1) The Globalist

2) The Handler

3) Defector

4) Aftermath

5) Revolt

6) Drones

We'll see how they'll rank once I hear them.

As for the songs we've already hear:

1) Reapers

2) Dead Inside

3) Psycho

4) Mercy

You have the exact same lists I do :LOL: So, in my laziness, I will just quote you instead of writing my own. :p

Hype.

The Handler

Revolt - I still feel I know bugger all about it

Defector

Aftermath

Drones

The Globalist

I've already set myself up for The Globalist to be an absolutely shower of shite.

What makes you think The Globalist is gonna suck? :erm:

I also think it's gonna suck. For me it will be boring beginning, whistling along the lines of MWAH, some generic middle part with the repetitiveness of Unsustainable and some piano like that in Redemption. I'm worrying that it will lack energy of e.g. CE and will be "big" only for sake of being big.

It sounds like a complete mess. I also hate whistling. And everyone's hyping it so hard, it's bound to be a disappointment.

Also, Matt channeling the spirit of Citizen Erased and Origin scares me.

It sounds like a complete mess. I also hate whistling. And everyone's hyping it so hard, it's bound to be a disappointment.

Also, Matt channeling the spirit of Citizen Erased and Origin scares me.

Got it, if you hate whistling you will have a hard time getting into the song :LOL:. But, hey, I suppose only the first part has whistling, maybe you can love the rest.

I do fear the intro will quickly be 2 minutes of boredom that prevent me from listening to the rest of the song on a regular basis, even if it is good.

a slow/ambient-ish intro doesn't necessarily equal boredom.

for example the intro to cult of luna's vicarious redemption is 4 minutes long and I always get the shivers throughout.

a slow/ambient-ish intro doesn't necessarily equal boredom.

for example the intro to cult of luna's vicarious redemption is 4 minutes long and I always get the shivers throughout.

Except we seemingly already heard a good chunk of this intro and for me it's "meh" and "... I feel like I've heard this somewhere before... oh, wait, I have..."

Nearly 2am here and I have lots to do tomorrow but I can't sleep, just keep refreshing this thread and reddit. This is pathological for me. Glad it only happens once every 3 years.

I'd get some sleep. Probably won't be until Monday GMT at least.